I have a secrect to tell.............

So I know most of you noticed in my sig line and ads that I was not doing full service again and after many pm's checking if I am ok I figured this would be the easiest way to explain...I was gonna wait another month but I cant hide it anymore.....

You all know I had and beat cancer back in 2012 which required surgery. At that point I was told I would never be able to have anymore kids that there was less then 5% chance. I was devastated as any woman would be but accepted it and moved on with a smile....Fast forward to this year on April fools day of all days I got very sick and needed to go to the er with almost exact symptoms of 2012 where I got the shock of my life...

Long story short...Im about to enter my second trimester and am due in November ... while I will be doing this myself I couldn't be more happy and a plus..my boobs are already bigger
congrats babe!!!
soon you will have a 2nd "mini me"
umm... to be clear. i meant a mini Vikki
not a mini knotty.
Congratulations Victoria. And good luck. Babies are a precious gift to be treasured.
umm... to be clear. i meant a mini Vikki
not a mini knotty. Originally Posted by knotty man

lmao...you sure about that...j/k
Congratulations Victoria. And good luck. Babies are a precious gift to be treasured. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Thankyou Tammie ..I agree
So that's what was going on! Happy tidings indeed!
Congratulations Vicky
Congratulations (again)
Vicki
Congrats mama, I wish you all the luck and love in the world
  • Loxly
  • 05-10-2014, 05:49 PM
Best of luck and well wishes to ya.

I had a close friend diagnosed with cancer many years ago. Doc told him there was roughly a 5% survival rate.

I asked him if the Doc gave him any reason that he couldn't be among the 5%. That was 22 years ago. He did pass last year but of heart failure.
Wow very nice ma. Congrats to you for beating cancer and on the baby. Need to schedule to help you hold them tig ok bitties
Wow very nice ma. Congrats to you for beating cancer and on the baby. Need to schedule to help you hold them tig ok bitties Originally Posted by Blacknhung
Anytime
umm... to be clear. i meant a mini Vikki Originally Posted by knotty man
Oh jeese can the world take another mini Vikki lol
Congratz sweetie