Any of you ladies ever ride a Sybian?

• ktiix
  • 09-04-2014, 02:26 PM
I know not a lot of people are going to bother with a 1500$ vibrator, but it is very fun to watch. A lot of people's attitude towards toys seems to be meh, so I was curious.
Woah I just googled sybian vibrator and fell in love lol
TruelyPassion has one!
  • NYr
  • 09-04-2014, 05:12 PM
The ladies like it. I have one and I even get requests to come and use it. I guess I need to do a better job with the ladies myself.
three times, i have held the controls of a sybian while a provider rode it. each woman's experience was similar (lots of thrashing, moaning, cuming, etc), but each one had a diff threshold before she cried "uncle" (so to speak).
  • ktiix
  • 09-04-2014, 07:41 PM
Woah I just googled sybian vibrator and fell in love lol Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
I just looked at your showcase, then pictured you using one and fell into Lust.

TruelyPassion has one! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I bought one this week, third one I have owned. The other two I ended up giving away after much pleading and begging. Like catnip for the ladies.

The ladies like it. I have one and I even get requests to come and use it. I guess I need to do a better job with the ladies myself. Originally Posted by NYr
I don't think any man alive could compete with the Sybian, but it's fun to try.

three times, i have held the controls of a sybian while a provider rode it. each woman's experience was similar (lots of thrashing, moaning, cuming, etc), but each one had a diff threshold before she cried "uncle" (so to speak). Originally Posted by pmdelites
I had something like this in mind (Even bought several of the covers so I might try with different providers). I find it pretty damn hot, but it's one of those things that might scare someone off. "What the fuck is that, I'm out, later."
... I find it pretty damn hot, but it's one of those things that might scare someone off. "What the fuck is that, I'm out, later." Originally Posted by ktiix
You do realize who your audience around here is, right?
I did have one Dallas but I sold it. I still have my Thrustick and I think the Jetamine is a better machine then the Sybian in ways. The Jetamine is not as loud and you can use toys you purchase at the toy store with it. I would say before you purchase the Sybian look into the Jetamine.
  • ktiix
  • 09-04-2014, 08:16 PM
You do realize who your audience around here is, right? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
It's still a slightly intimidating piece of hardware, the first time I used one on a ladyfriend I could feel it vibrating my jingly bits though the floor. It was the first model of the Sybian though the newer ones don't seem to thrum through the floor.

the 13th Floor (Dallas swinger club) will ocassionaly have sybian nights. Any of the ladies are welcome to give the machine a try. I've watched my date on one and I had to help her off of it and the end. Her legs were too weak to stand.

Kaitlyn, down for a 13th floor visit?

IC
I rode a sybian at the Marble Door...it was awesome haha!!
  • ktiix
  • 09-04-2014, 08:28 PM
the 13th Floor (Dallas swinger club) will ocassionaly have sybian nights. Any of the ladies are welcome to give the machine a try. I've watched my date on one and I had to help her off of it and the end. Her legs were too weak to stand.

Kaitlyn, down for a 13th floor visit?

IC Originally Posted by Iron Chef
Did she ride the bump, or did she use one of the actual penetrating attachments?
I did have one Dallas but I sold it. I still have my Thrustick and I think the Jetamine is a better machine then the Sybian in ways. The Jetamine is not as loud and you can use toys you purchase at the toy store with it. I would say before you purchase the Sybian look into the Jetamine. Originally Posted by Taylor Sims
and for those that don't know what it is, it looks like this. Put a vibrating dildo on it and it gives you both the vibration of the sybian plus the penetration. Sit and sin and enjoy.
Attached Images File Type: jpg JETAIME.jpg (14.1 KB, 587 views) File Type: jpg Jetaime Capture.JPG (29.0 KB, 588 views)
  • ktiix
  • 09-04-2014, 09:15 PM
and for those that don't know what it is, it looks like this. Put a vibrating dildo on it and it gives you both the vibration of the sybian plus the penetration. Sit and sin and enjoy. Originally Posted by daltx_m
Damn that thing looks dangerous, like a dick missile launcher.

I rode a sybian at the Marble Door...it was awesome haha!! Originally Posted by Brandee69
I bet that was fun to watch (:
Did she ride the bump, or did she use one of the actual penetrating attachments? Originally Posted by ktiix
She rode one of the medium sized fick (Fake Dick)