So what do you think will happen when the "Attack Pack" comes back?

So much has been made about the vacation of a certain member of our group ... bitching by some, pining by others, out and out worship by others, etc.

Even a thread has been authored by No. 2 in anticipation of his "release" from purgatory.

Two new mods. Women already clamming up. Sixx and a few others beginning to rally round the flag (or is the the Wicker Man?)

What do you think will happen when these much awaited "30 hours" are up?

Who will the "Pack" go after? Will they try and bait members into violating the rules? Will they try and get providers to fly off into a hormonal rage? Will there be mass spewing forth and circle jerkism?

I don't know what to expect, but I'm up for it whatever it is.
You are silly!
YES I AM! But SHIRLEY you know my nipples are hard as rocks in anticipation of the third or fourth coming of the savior...

The Savior you give him a lot more credit than anyone else!
I just want to stop talking about it and move on. Can't we find anything else to talk about? I mean really. How about we talk about great sex or other light hearted stuff. Its just silly, all this back & forth in almost every thread. You'd think we are talking about someone famous or some thing. Every ones bitching about this person or that but then all they do is talk about them. Leave the drama for real life. We are here to have fun right?

This post is not directed at anyone in particular, im just speaking in general. CERTAINLEY not looking to be attacked. Just want this to be a happy place for every one.
Just like to give some love to the faithful.
  • 03-07-2011, 07:51 PM
I just want to stop talking about it and move on. Can't we find anything else to talk about? I mean really. How about we talk about great sex or other light hearted stuff. Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe

So, what are you wearing?
  • 03-07-2011, 07:51 PM
Big welcome back party at Palazio's. Right? Right? Am I right?
Lol, just came from a run, wife beater & wind shorts! Hot hu? lol
Marley this IS fun. Id rather have sex than talk about it. In fact id like to have some with you...then talk about it.

Just trying to keep it light before the much anticipated and undoubtedly choreographed march of the wooden soldiers begins.

Very tongue in cheek. Everything but the having sex with you part.
OWell I can net this thread will blow up then. Sigh then ill just go back to not reading any of the threads. I just hate the negative mess. Some enjoy it I guess.

Sex? Did some one say sex? Yeah im in need of that. Almost forgot what that was lol.
Well I think its time to give the new mods some work! Too peaceful with the announcements. Where is all the provider uproar?? Lol

Yssup not much is going to change IMO. I am surprised you didn't take a little vacation yourself with the outing and all but I digress....

Sixx
well, we could talk about all the shit going on the site not to be named where my handle was taken and used to make me look like a pw wk to my bitch ex. or we could talk about the effect all the bs has on me which is a mental state where by I can get hard but not cum...so, any ladies want to ride the magical machine LOL

anyone know how many bats are under the bridge at congress street these days? an amazing amount of guano being dropped I'm sure. Or, how many providers coming into Austin for sxsw? ah, but to have a few rubles for a russian babe...
Lmao @ No. 2. I guess we're all lucky you're no longer a mod little buddy! Quit whining. You know he loves me more than you.
  • Booth
  • 03-07-2011, 08:46 PM
I couldn't vote because "Sixx cums in his pants" wasn't listed.