How early can you make it? Ladies, this might really help you with business!!!

What time do you get started in the mornings?

I REALLY like early morning appointments. But I need to know a day ahead if you wish to meet with me at around 7 AM, give or take an hour either way.

In the Kansas City forum, there was a topic started about a lady who changed her schedule and will start accepting early appointments. I think that this is a grand idea for the Dallas area as well.

I will take early appointments but I do need to know the day before. I LOVE them!

Anyone else? Oh, and if you respond to this topic, let others know when you like to get started. Or at least, when you're wanting to start your day.

Guys, you can let us know if you like to get a little joy early in the AM, too!

For me, having an early morning tryst gets the day off to a good start for BOTH of us!

Always,
Elisabeth
I love early morning appt's, but like you, I schedule them a day or two in advance. I'd rather have a 7:00 am romp than a cup of coffee.
Early bird gets the worm. I'm good too go with my Starbucks drive through. 9 am works well for me.
I love providers, that offer appointments, before 10am. They are, at the top of my list.
9am is my start time/// I cannot function any earlier! lol
I offer early morning sessions, but they need to be scheduled in a day or two in advance. I've done as early as 5 am.
I love early dates. I like as early as 6:30 or 7:00 am. It's hard to find a lady who will do them that early. I'm a early riser, pun intended..
Early morning visits are the best... I prefer them. It's sometimes a challenge to get them with a desired provider though.

Oh well, it's only a hobby anyway!

I love early dates. I like as early as 6:30 or 7:00 am. It's hard to find a lady who will do them that early. I'm a early riser, pun intended.. Originally Posted by scurryken
I used to have a client, and I think that he's retired from the hobby , who used to see ladies on a regular basis on Friday mornings at 7 AM.

He also had some trouble finding ladies to commit to that early time. And they would often cancel on him the day before.

I was so glad that I was often his Plan B! You know, being Plan B isn't that bad.

Hopefully, some of the great men here in Dallas will find ladies who DO offer early morning appointments or will get a better idea of their start times.

Elisabeth
Shit !!! i'm still hung over till noon !!!!! 5 am no way !!!!!!!!!!!!
I always need a place to put my morning woody.
I usually start most days around 9 am, but on occasion I'm up and ready to play as early as 8.. If guys would want to meet earlier (6:30/7 am) I would need to know 1-2 days ahead of time
I was with a regular babe for over one year - 2-4 appts per month. Pre-scheduled, several days in advance. Early mornings. She moved/retired. See my posts in the coed section today about pricing, posted by OBSG. Then reply. Im lookin 4 another regular. Any Takers?
9am is my start time/// I cannot function any earlier! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Same here! If anyone sees me before 9am, they will see me with a hair wrap and oversized t-shirt on. LOL
lmao