Do we have "Couples" in Austin ECCIE? The reason I ask is....

I was reminiscing a little with friends last night and giving thought to a dinner party a few years ago. Thinking about lots of evening out with friends in these communities over the years.

I don't remember when it was but in the earlier days of parties on ASPD in trying to get the attention of others and being one of the guys sitting alone bullshitting with other guys I decided I wanted to be one of these guys leaving with the eye candy and rather than compete with others I simply "BYOBabe"

I heard RR commenting in a relaxed manner last night as his date was getting the attention of many and he was chatting with one of the guys.... "ehh... I know where she is at the end of the night" which is something I always make sure I have working for me....

Let's hear from the "Players" out there and their prospective dates.....

One of the options for this year's Christmas Party was going to be a Ballroom at a Hotel, Buffet Style Dinner and a DJ.....

Who wants to relive a "Prom Date" with a sure fire happy ending with the right lady on your arm?
I'd come over for that...sounds like a blast...
You sure are getting all sentimental and romantical. What gives? Btw, I think it is a fantabulous idea!! Too bad I don't have a hobby husband anymore. Sigh. Memories.....

Maybe the hobby bf will take me. Hobby BF...what say you? I want a corsage k?
Ah wants mah records back!
Would this be an event open to all of us on the board or just your largest contributors/donors :-) (?)
Ah wants mah records back! Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
La Bamba? I...don't think so. I'll fight ya fer that one! Fair is fair, DD. Seein' as were on the outs and the hobby hubby left mah a couple years back, I am keepn' the records. Ole' Capytan is the only thing that makes me happy anymore.

Of course, if you buy me a corsage and make me another mixed tape, I'll think about going to ole' "Whisperola's" hobby prom with you.

I'll THINK about it. You never know, I might just go with Whispers. Hmmph!
Blah, blah, fucking blah, blah
  • Loxly
  • 01-12-2014, 08:58 AM
I honestly don't know anyone who could tolerate me for more than 3 hours.
I can't bring myself to call him my 'Hobby Hubby' as the visual makes me chuckle a bit too much :-). That being said, if he is in town, we would probably be interested. Now, if he is not - there are several gents with whom I would love to have a one-night 'fling'. ;-)

Aphrodite - The best kind of hobby 'wife'. I don't waste my time doing your laundry or nagging you to call your mother...I focus on what I do best...and I don't do windows *wink*
...this is starting to sound more like a 'pimps & hookers ball'

Let me know - would love to film the event lol
Whatever format works,.

And it is posted here in CoEd to guage community interest.
La Bamba? I...don't think so. I'll fight ya fer that one! Fair is fair, DD. Seein' as were on the outs and the hobby hubby left mah a couple years back, I am keepn' the records. Ole' Capytan is the only thing that makes me happy anymore.

Of course, if you buy me a corsage and make me another mixed tape, I'll think about going to ole' "Whisperola's" hobby prom with you.

I'll THINK about it. You never know, I might just go with Whispers. Hmmph! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Done and done. But ya gotta go commando ta tha prom. An' Ah STILL wants ma records back! Ya brazen hussy!
You sure are getting all sentimental and romantical. What gives? Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Imagine 20 couples made up from the group of us in some nice place all together..... What a miss matched set we would be from the outside looking in but surely amongst ourselves the level of judgement that gets passed on age and race differences would be far less to deal with.

I tend to enjoy the company of young ladies and they at times feel like they are too much the center of attraction as we catch more than an eye or two....

Just something I thought might make for a fun evening.
I would certainly invite mine to go. We had a good time at the last one, but a more even balance of gender would be interesting.
  • Loxly
  • 01-12-2014, 04:46 PM

I tend to enjoy the company of young ladies and they at times feel like they are too much the center of attraction as we catch more than an eye or two....

Just something I thought might make for a fun evening. Originally Posted by Whispers
Hmmmmmmm... it's a ways off yet, but what would be the problem with a bunch of sorority girls having a combined Fathers Day outting?