So Tards, What's The Score Today?

You guys sleeping or what?
Rickey boy
Im sorry, but that is funny! I don't care who you are!!

Disclaimer(I am not egging Mr. Dreamer Deceiver on, but ya gotta admit, it was a good one).

Why do I get the feeling I am going to be punished?
Can I punish you Scarlett? Just a little spank on your ass
Back at you Rick, Good to meet you at social in December. I like to see your posts but by the time I get there, the OP has been BANNED. Go Figure.

Happy New Year my friend.
You guys sleeping or what? Originally Posted by dreamer deceiver

Some people actually have things to do or places to be!

sixx
FWIW, the guy apologized:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054856820&postcount=26

It was actually a standalone thread that was later combined with all the other threads.
RR, here's a serious proposal:

Why don't you come up with some conditions that might be acceptable to the staff, owners and other members, and we negotiate for your ban lift in an open forum....

Obviously a perma ban leaves you no incentive to stop whatever you're doing now. However, it's also fair to assume that you should be prepared to make a real time out, for an agreeable time duration. Is that a fair compromise? Originally Posted by Beagle

Sorry I posted this on wrong thread

Well Beagle, I privately tried to work a deal already. My ban was changed from nov 2014 to march 2014. I refused it as I've already been banned since jun 2013. Since I've continued making them it's now mid apr. Which will equal 11 mo, so I'm not really inclined to stop any time soon.
Rock on Rick.!!!
Hey you finally caught one active
New meaning for "Rebel without a cause."
Thanks now I cant stop singing "ooooo oooo dreeeeam deceeeeiver" and now my kid is skipping around singing it too lol.
I never attracted the bad boys growing up. Too polite, well-spoken, and such a sweet smile... Now I'm not so sure that was a bad thing as I look back at the past few years! LOL

However, despite some boat rockin', RR is a really good guy with that Cali "be real and tell it like it is" attitude. I'm all about cutting to the chase and calling bs when I see it! Wish people had thicker skins and were more tolerant these days. Instead, more want to judge, fine or smear you.

There will always be both good and bad, so roll with it and don't get mad!

Smooches RR! :-)
Thanks Kat, you know I think you're great too!