A lull in business is potentially deadly to civilian men!

I dunno about other providers, but imo having a lull in business or clients that are only receivers is quite dangerous for the civilian man.
It's like a hungry lion lurking in the tall grass that happens to come upon a freshly wounded gazelle. Poor thing never had a chance!

I save myself especially for you, so if I don't "feed", the civilian men are in grave danger of being devoured by a lioness.

"Save a civilian, screw a Scarlett!" That's my next ad title!

So, I am sharpening my claws. Unsuspecting prey beware.
Ladies, do you ever seduce civies when you are off the clock or mainly
stick to hobby sex?
ThreAD!! I beat you to it, RR!!
oh to be a civilian man, when your on the prowl
I have only done it a few times in the last few years. Really. I am usually pretty faithful to you guys, lol!!

I might chicken out, but I doubt it!
What has your personal life of screwing guys You want to fuck have to do with your professional life of servicing lowered expectations types who pay to screw you?

If you get just as much personal satisfaction out of hobby servicing as you do out of real world sex then you are a rare bird indeed.
Ummm...The temptation increases, I admit. In as much as I find myself noticing men EVERYWHERE.
Likewise, If a man is half-way attractive/sexy/intriguing/captivating, then I catch myself making this cat- like "merrrowower" sound. Apparently, that sound is audible to the male ear, unbeknownst to moi *blush*

The catch-22 is that if I meet a civvie, in public or on a dating site and sleep w/him right off the bat...then, I think to mahself: "_______, you are such a slut muffin, bad girl!"
However, here on Eccie - there is, what I like too call an 'understanding' *winkwink*

My 'otherworldly' schedule is insane right now and my available playtime w/Eccie gents
Is tight and squuuueeeeezzzed into weekday mornings. (threAD!!!)

Perhaps we can go hunting, for fresh meat together, Scarlett?
Mmm- mmm-mmm!
Guys know it's time for end of the month rent is due specials, things will pick up after the 1st.
End of month is bound to be slow for HDH's.
I am easy...
Best threAD I've seen in a while. Imaginative AND a public service.
Scarlett, looks like ya gots plenty o' time ta kill LISTENIN' TA MAH RECORDS! Ya brazen Jezebel!
Oooohhhh!!! Fancy and David in a row! Mmmm!

I changed my color for Fancy - for the yummy treasure she 'sent' from Houston;-). Ya think? Lol!

David, why ya bother with that tart, I will never understand! She will never love you or feed you like I do! Bet she never bought you a moon pie AND onion rings - prior to 'bedroom Olympics' *wink*
You and your floozies!
What has your personal life of screwing guys You want to fuck have to do with your professional life of servicing lowered expectations types who pay to screw you?

If you get just as much personal satisfaction out of hobby servicing as you do out of real world sex then you are a rare bird indeed. Originally Posted by Codybeast
I am a rare bird, indeed. You might be suprised to know that most of my friends are not just in it to be "serviced". That is not the mentality they seem to have and I appreciate that.

"lowered expectations" I respectfully beg to differ, Sir. lol!!

The rare bird...

Scarlett
Guys know it's time for end of the month rent is due specials, things will pick up after the 1st.
End of month is bound to be slow for HDH's. Originally Posted by lips in the hills

Good to know, sir. I am safe then???
Yes, it is slower, but I like it like that... too a point.

Aphrodite, I am FREE this week. You got the digits...let's go ppprrooowwll around! MUST we fight over Double D? I will share.

Double D..... It's firmly implanted. I know I don't need to explain that one to you; you are a bright fella!
Best threAD I've seen in a while. Imaginative AND a public service. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Thank you, Fancy. I try!!
Good to know, sir. I am safe then???
Yes, it is slower, but I like it like that... too a point.

Aphrodite, I am FREE this week. You got the digits...let's go ppprrooowwll around! MUST we fight over Double D? I will share.

Double D..... It's firmly implanted. I know I don't need to explain that one to you; you are a bright fella! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Ah gots a cute l'il ditty fer yew and Aphrodite ... IN MAH PANTS! An' lemme tell yew whut; dancin' ta mah tune wuld wear y'all plum' out. Y'all couldn't handle it. Ah keeps tellin' ya. Ah'm too much man fer enny one woman. Hell, fer enny three wimmins.