January Maye plays Unchained Melody

- January Maye
Those boobies!!
Sweet
That’s about as good as they can be made.
Very sexy January
Awesome picture! I think many of us would love to hear the details of whatever activities led to you being so damn "sexy sweaty"!
Damn…
However nice you think these look, the real package is waaaay better. A big fan.
Woah, my love, my darling
I've hungered for your touch
A long, lonely time
And time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much...
  • Sab2
  • 04-08-2024, 10:14 PM
Damn I love cumming in you
Lovely just lovely!!!
  • Sab2
  • 04-11-2024, 10:52 PM
To the damn White Knight that called January telling her that I said I barebacked her....please STF. I said I love cumming in you.you always wear a jimmy fellas. So Mr White Knightstop being a damn Chismoso!!!! Trying to get brownie points and shit. SMH
To the damn White Knight that called January telling her that I said I barebacked her....please STF. I said I love cumming in you.you always wear a jimmy fellas. So Mr White Knightstop being a damn Chismoso!!!! Trying to get brownie points and shit. SMH Originally Posted by Sab2
With breasts like that that - you have to assume she has a full roster of White Knights trying to win favors. It goes with the territory.
Damn I love cumming in you Originally Posted by Sab2
Ya gotta admit, when you posted this you left yourself wide open for controversy. When I first saw it I thought damn…that’s putting it right out there for everyone to see. BBFS or not, it sure sounded like it.

Does it happen? Of course it does. But wouldn’t it be wise to keep that between you and the provider? I know I do, but then again, I’m still a handsome mofo even at my age lol
  • Sab2
  • 04-16-2024, 09:21 AM
How to leave one open to controversy? Ask, before assuming. The WK called her and complained. Should have asked here. I ask the OP all the time. I dont like BBFS. Too risky. All I said was I love cumming in you. Guess these chismosos need to here i love cumming in the condom while I'm inside you. White Knights need to just chill and stop assuming!