Halloween Parties??

Any Halloween parties this weekend? I went to the Iniquity Club’s Halloween event last year and it was fun but very crowded. I am debating on going back again, this year. Any suggestions??
I was at the Iniquity Halloween party last year also and like you said it was packed full. We had a section upstairs to sprawl out and fuck in so it wasn't so bad though.

I have the same section I could be at again this year with the same group of friends but I might be going a different direction to the 13th Floor with different group of friends. I won't have a private area at the 13th Floor like I would at Iniquity so I would rather not be there on such a busy night but the wife is deciding this year. Therefore I will just be along for the ride (or rides if I can find them) enjoying life as I cum.
All the swinger clubs will have Halloween parties this Saturday. There is a new one in Rockwall called Dream Acres.

I'm having my own party, but good luck finding a fun place with bootiful ghouls!
Wow I had no idea there is one in Rockwall. Do you know extactly where?
Wow I had no idea there is one in Rockwall. Do you know extactly where? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
+1
I was at the Iniquity Halloween party last year also and like you said it was packed full. We had a section upstairs to sprawl out and fuck in so it wasn't so bad though.

I have the same section I could be at again this year with the same group of friends but I might be going a different direction to the 13th Floor with different group of friends. I won't have a private area at the 13th Floor like I would at Iniquity so I would rather not be there on such a busy night but the wife is deciding this year. Therefore I will just be along for the ride (or rides if I can find them) enjoying life as I cum. Originally Posted by gptxman
I have never been to the 13th Floor. I just may have to check it out. I also heard that a lot of Strip Clubs are having Halloween specials. That will be a good way to start off my night.. Now, I have to find a horny date.

All the swinger clubs will have Halloween parties this Saturday. There is a new one in Rockwall called Dream Acres.

I'm having my own party, but good luck finding a fun place with bootiful ghouls! Originally Posted by rn_sweetie
rn_sweetie.. thanks for the info… Have fun at your party..
ah Hem...... I have been to the 13th floor.....hint hint. And I would LOVE to "TAKE YOU THERE" !!

I have never been to the 13th Floor. I just may have to check it out. I also heard that a lot of Strip Clubs are having Halloween specials. That will be a good way to start off my night.. Now, I have to find a horny date.

rn_sweetie.. thanks for the info… Have fun at your party.. Originally Posted by Apollo430
Goin' to Iniquity....crowded, but way fun!!! Everywhere will be crowded for Halloween parties....this is truly the one day of the year that ALL the freaks come out....
Here is the info for Dream Acres. Some on-premise clubs do not post their address or release it until you are pre-screened.

Dream Acres
Rockwall, TX 75087
United States
817-400-0615
partytime@bigdaddy'splace.net
Here is the info for Dream Acres. Some on-premise clubs do not post their address or release it until you are pre-screened.

Dream Acres
Rockwall, TX 75087
United States
817-400-0615
partytime@bigdaddy'splace.net Originally Posted by rn_sweetie
I had the phone number of this place that was given to me by a swinger friend but I find the email address odd since there use to be a club in Irving called Big Daddy's. Do you know what's up with that?
Owned by the same people as far as I know.
The Halloween party at the 13th Floor is always amazing!!
The Church (Lizard Lounge) in Dallas is having a party if you're into the fetish scene.
now if you want to see how another part of our dallas culture lives and parties, go to cedar springs area for their halloween street party. i went a few years ago - CS is closed down from oak lawn to douglas. the street was filled w/ male and female homosexuals and a minority of straight couples. it was lots of fun to walk them have such a great an uninhibited time. the costume show across from the gas station was a real hoot. we saw one guy [about 6'+ 200+ lbs] dressed up as lil bo' peep!!

i dont think you get any action down there, but it was a real hoot!!!
  • PT4ME
  • 10-27-2010, 07:45 AM
now if you want to see how another part of our dallas culture lives and parties, go to cedar springs area for their halloween street party. i went a few years ago - CS is closed down from oak lawn to douglas. the street was filled w/ male and female homosexuals and a minority of straight couples. it was lots of fun to walk them have such a great an uninhibited time. the costume show across from the gas station was a real hoot. we saw one guy [about 6'+ 200+ lbs] dressed up as lil bo' peep!!

i dont think you get any action down there, but it was a real hoot!!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
Sounds like the Castro District in SF!! Halloween was a MAJOR event there. I used to go every year, and MAAN!!! do they know how to party!! Definitely NOT for the "homophobic".....

-PT-