Are you KIDDING ME DALLAS?? WTF

DALLAS!?!?! has got to be some of the worst players in the game guys!!! I've had two ppl call and ask if I would fuck for free and one asked if I would work for $60 an hour?!?!! are you KIDDING ME?!?!
and all these girls are offering CRAZY discounts.
Seriously Is your economy that messed up or are you all cunts in this market?
What happened to the regular game? It's as though this site has been infiltrated by the backpage basics. Sorry, I'm top shelf.. Where should I be advertising? Apparently not ECCIE in Dallas.. You guys are going to ruin your scene this way..

Please defend yourselves.. appologize for these retards and prove you aren't one..
Ladies take a stand and refuse to offer specials all over the fucking place.. it proves you have little self worth and you just low ball us all into only being able to pay rent like a fucking grunt.. Really.. Not cute Dallas.. not cute.
Bye Felicia
hahaha.. You're a genius. Enjoy that basic skankiness.
Ok

Lmao
So i guess a free Bj is out of the question now?

Like every place, you take the good with the bad. It goes both ways. If I had a dollar for every girl that was the best <fill in the blank> I would never go broke. Keep hustling young missy. You're hot, just gotta work through the bad to get to the good.
Short haired bbw's are never bitchy, are they? Way to play down the stereotype.
P411 is your best bet babe!! IMO, you've kinda shot yourself in the foot with this post!! Good luck and be safe!!
You guys are a great laugh. Must be that time of the month guess I'll go have a doughnut and cry now. I have been playing long enough.. just saying You all should check your boys.. Never has someone called to ask for free play.. and never has someone tried to nock me from $260 an hour to $60.. or this other dude for $120! for what?? what am I supposed to offer for $60??? Reminds me of the guy in Houston who got bent out of shape when I said his history seemed too dirty... after he admitted to picking up an Asian on the street for $5 in gas....
Come on guys.. this makes you look really trashy.. I don't say I'm the best.. just repeat what my boys say... Go check the reviews for yourself. Show me where the quality is and curb check these idiots. They give you a bad rep.
Welcome!
... yikes. this didn't even get a chance to develop into being escalated.

Should probably share the names with your fellow providers.

Proceed with the city-bashing. this will be fun to watch.
well I wish there was something more than phone numbers.. They just came right out of the gate like that... I mean should I post phone numbers? and what good girl has time to read the warning threads??
JoeDirty is one for sure.. tells me I'm going to really like him.. send me a totally creepy picture and tries to low ball me two days in a row.

Yes hold on fine sir.. let me pitty your creepy self and oh yeah SURE creampie me.. Yes I'm bilingual.. Oh I feel so sorry for you let me give you a discount! I ain't got shit to do... no problem.. call me on the fly.

This is my new hobby now btw.. talking shit on ECCIE's Dallas board instead of eating for comfort ;D
Look at my stats.. I haven't posted a thread like this ever.
Generally don't have time for such nonsense.
Yeah, who has time to do research and make sure they see a quality client. No time to worry about protecting yourself when there's money to be made!
If it makes you feel better I wouldn't even see you for $60. So there's that.

Welcome to Dallas BTW! :-)
Am I allowed to say that 214-***-*103 thinks I'm lucky anyone looks at me, says he can buy and sell me, and is verbally abusing me on text now?! hahahahaha I mean REALLY you guys that's impressive bullshit. oh and he's going to have my whore ass arrested because is son is a detective.. I mean come on.... where are the moderators on this shit Dallas? Oh and Now he's called the moderators on me!? like is this not the definition of misogynistic abuse?

Staff Edit: It's never ok to out someones personal information. Read the forum guidelines next time. - Mojo