MSNBC Is Just Plain Nausiating

I am watching MSNBC's coverage of the roll call, and The MSNBC reporters are just praying for any kind of dissent. Nothing positive at all will be reported.

They are walking the Convention Floor, trying to find anybody that will say negatives.

Of course, when you are on the DNC payroll, that is to be expected.
CBS is hardly any better. They're fielding the ludicrous notion that Trump owes Michelle an apology over last night's speech.
Why bother? The mainstream media is nothing but the mouthpiece for the DNC.
They abandoned true, unbiased journalism a long time ago.
CBS is hardly any better. They're fielding the ludicrous notion that Trump owes Michelle an apology over last night's speech. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
New York just put Trump over the top.

I think Rachel Maddow is about to cry. I think she actually believed that by some miracle, delegates would defect, walk out, and the entire Convention would fall apart.

Amazingly, the first question some dipshit MSNBCreporter just asked Donald Trump Jr if the brew-ha-ha surrounding Melania's speech would cost him the election.

Trump Jr gave him a "are you that stupid" look.
I'm watching on CSPAN1, no talking heads!

Amazingly, the first question some dipshit MSNBCreporter just asked Donald Trump Jr if the brew-ha-ha surrounding Melania's speech would cost him the election.

Trump Jr gave him a "are you that stupid" look. Originally Posted by Jackie S
It does get to be a bit of a joke after a while, doesn't it.
Fuckin' hilarious!

Thanks for the reports. I used to watch them just to laugh at them. Now I just can't stomach them anymore. MSNBC is a disgrace. They deserve 'Lyin' Brian' Williams.
They must be putting goof balls in Chris Mathews coffee.
I think the One American News has "continuous feed" ... without all the "interpretation"

BTW .. did Junior ask them how many languages they spoke?
I'm sitting in my office watching MSNBC right now.

They are interviewing Kristi right now. Last night he called Hillary out for the lying, inept, money grubbing, dispicable sack of shit she is.

The big loosers for the whole week is Kasick, Bush, and the rest of so called "establishment" Republicans who have shown that because they are not getting their way, they would rather see Hillary Clinton as President.
Isn't Faux covering the convention?
Isn't Faux covering the convention? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
As Michael Corleone quoted his father in The Godfather......"keep your friends close, but your enemies closer"
They are interviewing Kristi right now. Last night he called Hillary out for the lying, inept, money grubbing, dispicable sack of shit she is.

The big loosers for the whole week is Kasick, ..... Originally Posted by Jackie S
... disappointing on two levels ... 2nd is ...

... he is the "host" Republican Governor of the convention.

Now that it's a "done deal" .... these guys better show up for a show of force.

If they think they are "saving it" for 2020 ... they are mistaken.

They breached their contract ... their word is no good.

Kristi is qualified to comment on Hillary's criminal behavior.

Next year's Attorney General, if he wants it.
As Michael Corleone quoted his father in The Godfather......"keep your friends close, but your enemies closer" Originally Posted by Jackie S
... "fallen on deaf ears" ... I'm afraid.
As Michael Corleone quoted his father in The Godfather......"keep your friends close, but your enemies closer" Originally Posted by Jackie S
Faux is your enemy?
Faux is your enemy? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Most all of them are their own worst enemy ...

..... the 24/7 need for "news" and "scoops" drives them in a wrong direction.

I began to watch OAN for NEWS! Particularly international NEWS.