Date: 7/1/2022
Name: Ellie Alexandra
Phone: 816-288-3319
Email Address: Elliealexandrainkc@gmail.com
URL / Website: elliealexandraxxx.com
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: KC Metro
Activities: Light kissing, breast worship, massage, DATY, hj, bbbj, cfs, doggy, mish, COT
Hair Length and Color: Brown, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Stunning beauty, 5’3 with amazing DDD MMs and a juicy ass. Beautiful eyes and perfect, puffy lips
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by Boredinop
Her screening is way to extreme... I been in the hobby off and on since the pitch weekly days ... Lol ...And she's the only provider I have ran across that wants so much info.... I passed years ago on her
Her screening is way to extreme... I been in the hobby off and on since the pitch weekly days ... Lol ...And she's the only provider I have ran across that wants so much info.... I passed years ago on her Originally Posted by Hova045
Are you serious? She has to look out for herself.
Are you serious? She has to look out for herself. Originally Posted by Philly Scott
doesn't mean you have to give all the personal details. They can pretty much check history of the user in whatever the platform they can. I'm not here to give out my personal details, even if the lady is super awesome and gives a fantastic deal. That is me...
I was going to visit her last week.I have seen her before a few years ago. Things seemed like a go until she asked me for a deposit to hold my time slot. I just said I don’t do that and to cancel my time slot. Banging body or not I have a good enough reputation I don’t need to put up a deposit
Was getting set up to see her yesterday, then she ghosted me over the weekend
Was getting set up to see her yesterday, then she ghosted me over the weekend Originally Posted by kchobbyist22
Did you supply all of the needed verification info to her?
Could be you missed something
Did you supply all of the needed verification info to her?
Could be you missed something Originally Posted by BigDeal
Maybe you forgot to include in the long info list your beneficiaries??????????
Only thing I left off was phone because I don’t have a hobby phone. She emailed saying I needed one so I got a text app and sent that to her. Never heard back after reaching out via email and text

She didn’t ask for anything crazy. I know others have that that happen but I didn’t see it….I just stopped getting replies
I was talking to her setting up something for a few weeks out and she sent me her OF and Snapchat to sign up also. I signed up Sunday and got a message “it may take 48 hours to respond” so now it’s Thursday 96 hours later and nothing. Hopefully she is OK?
I was talking to her setting up something for a few weeks out and she sent me her OF and Snapchat to sign up also. I signed up Sunday and got a message “it may take 48 hours to respond” so now it’s Thursday 96 hours later and nothing. Hopefully she is OK? Originally Posted by Philly Scott
I'd say she's ok, anyone with p411 access can see she just posted an available now add.
I was talking to her setting up something for a few weeks out and she sent me her OF and Snapchat to sign up also. I signed up Sunday and got a message “it may take 48 hours to respond” so now it’s Thursday 96 hours later and nothing. Hopefully she is OK? Originally Posted by Philly Scott
So, if she blows you off, (not in a good way), are you still good with her (if it is actually her your giving that info to) screening requirements?