Why Do Provider Like 2 Take Your Name and Run With It.. ??

Ok I been on here for a little while now.. Everyday I look and see provider stealing ads and stealing your name. Just so that they can make it better for them..

Like for instance I cant use my Little Miss Melissa anymore because of Little Miss stole my name and using it to her advantage.. Which confuse people because now they have 2 Little Miss and thank that Little Miss is me... So I am now cut out of the picture because someone stole my name.

This is not fair. Is there any other ladies out there having trouble with provider stealing your business..??? Just a thought not trying to stir up trouble.. These ladies are really making it hard for other ladies I think its fair to out the ladies that are causing trouble.

I am not drama and I so tired of gentlemen saying that to me.. I am also
getting tired of guy's saying oh I thought you was the other girl. There too Little Miss my bad I will try to call you when I can. Here is the big one that I hate well Little Miss does this why cant you do the same...

Just my 2 cents and thought about Dallas .. What I see is the problem going on here which is crazy. Get a life ladies and stop copying me....
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Now excuse me while I go jack off to your showcase.
Seeing your avatar kitty makes me want to go wash some pans... lol
Nobody can take your place!
nice free ad for your credit.when did u come back? are u a chef now? did u mean chief? some old photos mixed with new
Come on lets be nice. Why don't you change your name too the original miss Melissa? Sorry your having too go through this.