In the heat of winter!

Sometimes jumping right into foreplay and oral pleasure with someone new can be awkward. The whole purpose of foreplay is to heat things up and make sex steamier and better, but what good is that when its awkward?

I personally enjoy getting close, feeling and touching while fully clothed, even grinding our bodies together gets me hot and steamy!

What gets you heated up the most before clothes comes off and
and foreplay begins?

~Steamy Selena
When the lady opens the door.
When the lady says "I like you. Let's do a freebie today"!!
I enjoy tasteful dirty talk. Also a hot make out session with tons of rubbing, and grinding. I enjoy teasing a cock (hell I'm an exotic entertainer, so it's one of my fortes) while clothed. I like seeing it get hard underneath his clothes before I gargle it unclothed. Often, I run my tongue up and down his manhood and along his balls so he can feel the heat from my mouth and tongue...ahh the anticipation!
Taking a few moments to break the ice a little then slowly undress bits here and there between kissing. I think kissing is the ultimate move to getting hot and heavy - whether it moves into GFE or PSE...kissing is the key. But maybe that's just me.

You can change gears any way you want with kissing.
quote===I enjoy tasteful dirty talk.

I luv dirty talk!!

also some role play talking and getting the mood up!
Dallas, is that ass getting juicier???
When the lady opens the door. Originally Posted by pyramider
Her smile when she opens the door. Her warm hands caressing my face and the back of my neck as she pulls me in for a light, teasing LF Kiss..her smile as she unbuttons my shirt...looking in to each other's eyes...

softly whispering, kissing, licking in my ear...one hand slowwwly unzipping me...mmmmm. Her smiling...the anticipation of her sensuous, errogenous touch...her hand now in my pants lightly exploring...stroking Junior softly...smiling and deeply French kissing me now...her hands lightly raking down my chest as she moves down...ever so slowly...gazing up to me and smiling.

Smile, ladies. A genuine, continuous smile starts the foreplay and tells me you are happy to see me. Move slowly while you're using your hands. It's a great way to start.
I sometimes like both things.. walk in the door, she's naked and jumps you as soon as you walk in... like she's been waiting for you to hurry and get there.

Other times, I really like a little flirting, teasing, massage. Mix in some dirty talk. Sit on my lap and kiss. I tend to prefer this approach although its ok the other way too as long as it feels genuine (IOP).

But to repeat what I've said on other threads several times. I like the IOF (Illusion of Friendship). Tease me and flirt before I even get there via text/email/PM. That gets me excited and keeps me excited to see you soon. Do it between sessions unsolicited and it likely makes me want to repeat.
I like it when a lady says, "Do you have the donation? Spread it out on the table so I can count it. You know MSOG is an extra $50, right? How do you like it?"

- That actually happened
I have an incall where I can go meet the guy at the gate besides my house....yesterday I was wearing nothing butt a bra & panty set underneath my coat! he was surprised!!
Not too long ago I saw a lady I had seen before. She.opened the door butt naked, took me by the hand to the bedroom. Did not say a word. Pulled my pants down and proceded to get me ready. Still not a,word from her. When I was ready, she bent over the bed, looked back at me and said "fuck me". I looked down and saw I was already wrapped. She had the condom in her mouth the whole time and slipped that thing on without me noticing. Now that was forplay!
Lol! I can only assume she's now your ATF, right?

In all seriousness, I like your style, Selena. IOP is important to me and that includes a slow, sensual build up. To that point, after some conversation I like to start with slow, tender kisses that lead to a passionate kissing session and then the groping of each other followed by my undressing of the provider.

I like it when a lady says, "Do you have the donation? Spread it out on the table so I can count it. You know MSOG is an extra $50, right? How do you like it?"

- That actually happened Originally Posted by Say What
  • Rehke
  • 01-07-2014, 07:58 PM
IOF!!! That's fucking gold there! I've tried to explain this to several and it's like they just don't get it.

Seriously, I've got some form of ADD and if you don't stay in the forefront of my mind, I'm likely to wander about trying to find something to get into.

OTOH, if you're pinging me, reminding me of you, and when I'm ready you are easy to schedule, you're making a good start to ATF status.

Girls, I see our sales guys do this all the time. Even if they don't have a sale in the works, they are always contacting their customers, taking them out to lunch, seeing if they need anything.

Ads are great when we're looking, but the girls who keep in touch, those are my go-to girls every time. They keep me from feeling like I have to look!

I sometimes like both things.. walk in the door, she's naked and jumps you as soon as you walk in... like she's been waiting for you to hurry and get there.

Other times, I really like a little flirting, teasing, massage. Mix in some dirty talk. Sit on my lap and kiss. I tend to prefer this approach although its ok the other way too as long as it feels genuine (IOP).

But to repeat what I've said on other threads several times. I like the IOF (Illusion of Friendship). Tease me and flirt before I even get there via text/email/PM. That gets me excited and keeps me excited to see you soon. Do it between sessions unsolicited and it likely makes me want to repeat. Originally Posted by falconbueller