beware miss ava starr

Staff Edit: This alert has been recanted, the OP has revealed his reason for making these false allegations in post #13:

This is all a bullshit post and a childishly played game by my immature nature please don't not see this girl because I was upset over confusion with service is not her fault she's a great girl good personality beautiful small body this is A BAD MISTAKE SHE DID NOTHING WRONG THERE NO PIMP NO GUT NO GUN NO NOTHING HELL BAN ME I CAN'T TRY TO RUIN HER FOR NOTHING BUT DOING HER JOB AND I MADA MISTAKE WITH SERVICE. ... DELETE THIS Originally Posted by XXTelginXX

The original alert:

Well, where to start I went meet her at xxx hotel in Conway earlier today when I arrived things were fine and was going well thirty minuets later. . There was a loud knocking on the door she says "must be house keeping" I found this odd being on red alert I get worried... then I hear a man yelling profanity she explains it's her boyfriend. And he is crazy as hell ... I end up sitting here for another thirty minutes waiting for it to be safe to leave when I leave a young black make follows me to the elevator and then robs me at gun point I couldn't call the cops I can't explain this to my wife ... why are you ina hotel on lunch. .. craziest situation ever ... be careful I've seen her before but after this im done might be all together I don't understand why it happens or how think I'm still in shock really ..... this was the worst experience in my life.... DO NOT RISK YOUR LIFE FOR THIS ONE GUYS
Jesus. That's awful! I'm sorry you got robbed but at least nothing else happened. People seem to shoot people over nothing nowadays.
Like I said I've seen her before thought it's OK but guess we take risk in this hobby just wanna warn others before they fall victim
Sorry to hear this, that's some B.S. Did he just take cash, or IDs, cards, etc. What did you have with you?
He had me face foward and hand my wallet back he took cash only about 250 or so plus the donation I just left there trying to just get out of the hotel. .. once the elevator doors opened he tab to the side exit. . He is light brown skin tattoos on right arm and on his neck possible pimp i assume
I'm glad you're ok.
Me as well thank you stay safe as well
Glad all you lost was some cash. Man, that's scary.
Glad your ok. Interesting post history you have here though.
Hell my SO would be wondering why I'm in Conway. Interesting to say the least.
"Interesting post history you have here though." Ummmm, yes it is.
Here I'll say it......... BULLSHIT, TAKE THAT ASININE BS SOMEWHERE ELSE.

WTF ever, No way in hell would you travel from KC to Conway for a treat.

Hey look at the bright side your still here.
This is all a bullshit post and a childishly played game by my immature nature please don't not see this girl because I was upset over confusion with service is not her fault she's a great girl good personality beautiful small body this is A BAD MISTAKE SHE DID NOTHING WRONG THERE NO PIMP NO GUT NO GUN NO NOTHING HELL BAN ME I CAN'T TRY TO RUIN HER FOR NOTHING BUT DOING HER JOB AND I MADA MISTAKE WITH SERVICE. ... DELETE THIS
way to potentially lose income for the girl. how ridiculous
People like you sir should be ban from this site!