Socks?

Leave them on? Take them off?
Depends on how cold it is. Last time I saw Selena it was cold. She greeted me in socks and thong. It took nothing away from the experience, believe me. Whether she wore them (the socks) through the whole experience, I cannot say. I was kinda distracted.
I love the coed cutie socks Baby Dallas and SarahLynn wear.

But I prefer wearing stilettos... They don't look so great with socks.
  • MrGiz
  • 02-23-2015, 11:14 PM
One thing that definitely doesn't work, is ME having socks on when in "edge of the bed standing mish or standing doggie", on carpet.
No Traction , lots of Slippin' & Slidin' , and not not the good kind.
Wait a second, let me rip these things off, There ya go , THAT's better.
No idea what coed cutie socks are. They were just socKs, thick and warm socks. Some pics might help. We men are visual.
Coed cutie socks. That's what I call them, anyway.
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (113.7 KB, 205 views)
Nope, Selena's socks were just short, furry socks.
the females can rock anything.

guys with socks on, now that's dorky
Stilettos all the way, baby.
Well, I had someone that "may" have posted in this thread tell me my feet were cold. I mentioned that all the blood may have rushed to somewhere besides my feet.
Well, I had someone that "may" have posted in this thread tell me my feet were cold. I mentioned that all the blood may have rushed to somewhere besides my feet. Originally Posted by NiceFunGuy
All the important parts were nice and hot, sugar britches.
I love me some pretty feet so no socks.
I always wear "funky themed" knee-high socks....even if I wear heels or boots!!

My feet are ugly as fuck and they get so cold,so I just started keeping my socks on...now the guys expect it & even bring me cool ones they find!

no foot massage for you, eh mz rain?
well if you tell me a couple days ahead of time,I will go get a power pedi and you can do whatever you want with my feet...EVEN cum on them! LOL