UBER anyone?

Are there any UBER drivers or riders here? What is it like?

Any providers thought about using them for drop-offs and pick-ups to avoid having your car around or seen?

I hear that it is super fast and cheaper than a taxi and really clean vehicles!
Tech what's UBER??? I must be slow or something because I honestly don't even know what it is.
UBER is an app which works like a taxi. You can use it to get a ride.
Is there UBER in Arkansas?
Yes. There was a story on the news a while back. They (local government) didn't like it very much, probably because they have no control over it.

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/story...1E62c09HMOQb5w
They have may them illegal in Orlando because they don't pay taxi fee or pay taxes on all the cash. From what I have been told they are great if you live in area where taxi are expensive.
I've used it in bigger cities and it works great. Generally have to wait much less time than a taxi and it's generally cheaper. People use their own cars and all the ones I've used have been clean and the driver was very pleasant. You are even encouraged to sit in the front seat.
Tech what's UBER??? I must be slow or something because I honestly don't even know what it is. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Oh, baby, I thought I showed you my uber a couple of times!
Oh, baby, I thought I showed you my uber a couple of times! Originally Posted by TechOne
He he why don't you jump on your UBER app and head my way again soon. lol
They are illegal in Vegas as well. I know, I tried to use them while I was there. Ended up paying a $30 taxi fee to get down the strip -_-
I wonder what kind of background checks they put potential drivers/applicants through? The phrase, "it puts the lotion in the basket" keeps ringing through my head! LOL
LOL, it does what it's told! That may be why they're illegal in some places. Catch them off peak and it's pretty convenient, though.
I'm too trusting of strangers. I'm surprised I haven't been kidnapped yet. With Uber I'm just paying someone to kidnap me
I think there is a full criminal background check done when you sign up...