Ladies - Show us your "dimples of venus"

That's right, if you have them show us. Take a pic of your ass, with our ass perked upwards, and show us those delicious dimples above the ass. I, personally, love this!

I'll start it off with one I have in my archives of some randon lady.
Attached Images File Type: jpg BackDimples%20(99).jpg (33.0 KB, 1157 views)
I have them....Jasser come take a pic to be shown!
  • Tetas
  • 12-04-2010, 03:20 PM
Hot Damn, I hope this thread takes off!
You just picked one of my favorite parts of a woman!
If this thread doesn't take off, I think it will be just because there aren't a lot of girls who have those delightful little dimples. I guess it takes certain genetics and a certain level of fitness too. I looked back through a lot of pics and didn't find really any that qualified. One girl that was a particular favorite of mine from a few years ago, that I thought had them, didn't have them so prominently as the girl in the pic. But I hope it takes off too, because I particularly like that look too.
The most pronounced that I have seen belong to one of my top 3. Very visible in any position. Unfortunately for me, that UTR sweetie is now retired.

Torito
If this thread doesn't take off, I think it will be just because there aren't a lot of girls who have those delightful little dimples. I guess it takes certain genetics and a certain level of fitness too. I looked back through a lot of pics and didn't find really any that qualified. One girl that was a particular favorite of mine from a few years ago, that I thought had them, didn't have them so prominently as the girl in the pic. But I hope it takes off too, because I particularly like that look too. Originally Posted by cowboy45
I'm remembering Jodi James....

Oh yeah!
That's right, if you have them show us

No. You wanna see 'em? Come see 'em.

A pic of 'em cant compare to feeling the chill bumps when the dimples, dimple.

Nice visual, huh?
That's right, if you have them show us

No. You wanna see 'em? Come see 'em.

A pic of 'em cant compare to feeling the chill bumps when the dimples, dimple.

Nice visual, huh? Originally Posted by Sophie
Nice! However, when I do see them (Sophie and Berk), you better believe I will want to take a shot of whiskey out of them.
  • jwood
  • 12-06-2010, 02:15 PM
Dimples above the ass are very sexy. Hope we get some pics
I have em...just can't get the camera back there..lol!
I have em...just can't get the camera back there..lol! Originally Posted by reese foster
Need some help? I could get behind you.

Torito
Sounds like an offer I shouldn't refuse.
Reese... I could help too I have a good eye with the camera...wink
  • Aflac
  • 12-07-2010, 04:00 PM
I have em...just can't get the camera back there..lol! Originally Posted by reese foster
Reese... I could help too I have a good eye with the camera...wink Originally Posted by stilettokitty
Maybe we could both help.