What is your favorite sex toy?

What is your favorite sex toy and where is good places to shop for them?
My hitachi...so many uses for both boys and girls

Amazon is awesome fr buying sex toys
What is your favorite sex toy?

Whichever fine fellow I'm with at the time.
^^^ +1000 but those with USBs are great too.

~
Good one Fancy..hell yeaaa
What sex toy should every guy own?
What sex toy should every guy own? Originally Posted by Mike Meatmaster
A tongue he's willing to use!

(But in lieu of that, a clitoral vibrator. The Hitachi Magic Wand that Dallas mentioned is a fun multi-purpose decadent device, either cordless battery or plug-in version, but pocket portables are fine for discretion, convenience, and budget. Waterproof highly recommended for wet circumstances plus ease in cleansing.)
Hitachi Magic Wand, all time favorite and used in last session...girl like it..
It totally depends on my mood and what we're getting up to.

If I am alone, then my hitachi, every single time.

If with my partner, I love an assortment of things. My cock gag, wearing a collar (so I can be choked with it while getting fucked), being dp'd by him and a strap-on, various implements for beating me with, but I think my favorite would be a wooden paddle (needs to be a denser than not wood), and also, just his hands! They can do all kinds of things like grab me, pull my hair, etc etc.
Places:

My personal opinion about buying online is, don't do it unless you are already very familiar with certain kinds of materials and what a particular toy might be like in person.

That being said, my favorite online vendors are myfirstblush and Amazon.

Local are Smoochies and Cindies on S. Shepherd. Both stores are big, clean, and with a really good selection of everything.
Lily on harwin
Places:

My personal opinion about buying online is, don't do it unless you are already very familiar with certain kinds of materials and what a particular toy might be like in person.

That being said, my favorite online vendors are myfirstblush and Amazon.

Local are Smoochies and Cindies on S. Shepherd. Both stores are big, clean, and with a really good selection of everything. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Indeed, most Cindie's locations are nice and well-stocked. There's one in The Woodlands right off I-45 South, and an Adam & Eve just down the road a few blocks. I like to look over my amorous accessories in person and get feedback from knowledgeable store staff, who frequently "home test" samples of products.

For those who aren't familiar with toy play and/or might be a wee bit intimidated, start off with something inexpensive and small like a one-use vibrating cock ring, sometimes known as "finger massagers," pleasurable for both participants, especially with a wee bit of imagination. They can often be purchased wherever condoms are sold for less than $10. Trojan and Durex both make varieties. Even seen them at Walgreens and Wal*Mart!
Even seen them at Walgreens and Wal*Mart! Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
You can actually find quite a lot of sex toys at WalMart (online), including an off brand Hitachi which they market as a "personal massager". Link
My new El Strappy I named him Long Duck Dong

Who's ready? LOL
Vibrater...finger