Maybe a long shot, for a variety of reasons, but anyone remember Nikki from the 90s?

Good evening, Houston. Being a North Texas resident, I spend 99.99% of my time on the Dallas board, but, prompted by some idle meanderings through my hobby memory book, I thought I'd drop down and post this query.

In the late 90s, there was a high-end woman named Nikki in Houston. She was blonde, had implants, lived in a house on a major north-south street outside of 610 in west Houston. Anyone who knew her would remember her because she's hearing-impaired, and anyone who had a session with her would not have forgotten it.

I met her a couple of times when I was in Houston on business, and we were frequent email correspondents for a couple of years before life intervened and we fell out of contact.

If she's amenable to being contacted by an old friend, that'd be great. But if not, as a friend and something of a confidant, I'd be curious to know how she's doing these days, if anyone knows and is willing to share (without compromising any significant details, of course) would be appreciated. PMs would be fine. Thanks.
I think they call her granny good tits now.

j/k.

No idea. Happy hunting.
Heh
  • WTF
  • 07-30-2017, 08:18 AM
Good evening, Houston. Being a North Texas resident, I spend 99.99% of my time on the Dallas board, but, prompted by some idle meanderings through my hobby memory book, I thought I'd drop down and post this query.

In the late 90s, there was a high-end woman named Nikki in Houston. She was blonde, had implants, lived in a house on a major north-south street outside of 610 in west Houston. Anyone who knew her would remember her because she's hearing-impaired, and anyone who had a session with her would not have forgotten it.

I met her a couple of times when I was in Houston on business, and we were frequent email correspondents for a couple of years before life intervened and we fell out of contact.

If she's amenable to being contacted by an old friend, that'd be great. But if not, as a friend and something of a confidant, I'd be curious to know how she's doing these days, if anyone knows and is willing to share (without compromising any significant details, of course) would be appreciated. PMs would be fine. Thanks. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
She was as nice as they come and fine as fuck. Not sure where she landed...and after all these years, not sure if it'd be polite to ask around.

I hear ya though....if someone has some skinny , hopefully they'll pm you and not blast it out here on the open board.
Not sure where she landed...and after all these years, not sure if it'd be polite to ask around. Originally Posted by WTF
I do totally understand and respect privacy consideration, but sometimes friendships made in the hobby can be carried over or renewed. No harm in asking, IMO.
She is a beautiful woman and living life as she sees fit. You know my next sentence ....
Think about it a moment:

1990 was 27 years ago and 1999 was 18 years ago.

The prviders that I want to see now are 18 to 27 years old.

do you see what I mean?
If she wanted to see you... You'd have contact info.
Quit looking like a pathetic puppy.
In the arms of the angel
  • WTF
  • 07-30-2017, 10:13 AM
I do totally understand and respect privacy consideration, but sometimes friendships made in the hobby can be carried over or renewed. No harm in asking, IMO. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot

I understand, I was just reminding anyone that may give you what you seek, do so via pm.

She is a beautiful woman and living life as she sees fit. You know my next sentence .... Originally Posted by pyramider
Nikki's taint is the key to understanding the universe?