Are Threads Not Working... Can't Comment on any Forums.. Been acting Crazy since 2:30am c

There is a tedious workaround. You have to log off and go to the thread. Then hit reply, log in and you can type your reply. It will post when you submit it, but you'll get a timeout error.

I sent an email about the problem to dallas@eccie.net. Got a quick response that there is site maintenance going on. Didn't get an ETA on when things will return to normal.
Looks like things are back to normal.
the new "normal" is you have to wait 240 seconds between posts.. My girl was trying to post "available" in each ISO post too quickly, LOL..
Why the hell is anyone up and on here at 2:30 in the morning? Take your sweet asses to sleep. Gosh darn.
Why the hell is anyone up and on here at 2:30 in the morning? Take your sweet asses to sleep. Gosh darn. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
My thoughts exactly, nothing good happens after midnight On a better note need to come see you again Kendall!
The site has been hacked by the left
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-30-2017, 02:10 PM
Why the hell is anyone up and on here at 2:30 in the morning? Take your sweet asses to sleep. Gosh darn. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Well, the earth is round, and some of us live on the curvy side of it. Not the flat side...
the new "normal" is you have to wait 240 seconds between posts.. My girl was trying to post "available" in each ISO post too quickly, LOL.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
🙄🙄🙄🙄

Did that make u feel better sugar plum
My thoughts exactly, nothing good happens after midnight On a better note need to come see you again Kendall! Originally Posted by sweet_k47

Yes. You do. You have my digits
why I'm in bed at 11pm every night ..
My threads have been messing up as well. Not sure what's going on
The site is going thru system upgrades and site maintenance for the next few weeks. One of the byproducts of the system maintenance is the frequency of posting.

It will go away soon.
One of the byproducts of the system maintenance is the frequency of posting.

It will go away soon. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
thanks AG.. I was starting to look for something else to do, with the full realization that "ECCIE post-whore" isn't exactly solid Resume material