Hotels by the hour

I have found some nice hotels that will rent during the day from 9-3 or 10-4. Anybody done that? Ever been asked your purpose, especially with a local address?
I have found some nice hotels that will rent during the day from 9-3 or 10-4. Anybody done that? Ever been asked your purpose, especially with a local address? Originally Posted by NewAtThis1
If they're willing to only rent by a few hours, they know what the deal is and most likely won't be asking questions.
Yes most of the one's the offer an hr know what the deal.. Some even give you a multiple hr option.. They're pretty convient aswell
I've used DAYUSE.COM several times - no questions asked, and no cancellation charge up to your check-in time. Some high end places too.
  • BLM69
  • 01-30-2020, 06:31 PM
Off 45 and MLK hourly no-tell, they know what the deal is, everyone there is smashing! Bed rocking and moaning from all sides
  • Go4it
  • 01-30-2020, 10:56 PM
Day rate is the only way to go. Dayuse.com is excellent. Although I have found fewer and fewer on their web site over the last 6 months or so. The first time I checked in Arlington there were about 10. The last time -- None.
Indeed. Have used the site several times for the major chain hotel in Allen. No questions about anything.