Jennajean Taylor...and what ahe thinks of us...

I really struggled with posting this but here goes...
I sent her an email inquiring and was floored at her reponse

《Yes most upscale men pay those rates ..
The Going Basic Rate is $$$$$$$+ I’m on point with it .. most guys on eccie are not upscale so I kind of expected that but it’s okay to each their own I’ve always gotten those rates never had an issue with getting them but it’s okay really I mean there’s a lot of girls out there who don’t get checkups pay their bills or maintain themselves I’m not one of those but you have a great night honey I’m having an amazing one I’m only one day and $5000 away from my Retirement goal I’m very excited yay!!!

Thanks for the inquiry though

Thanks so much ,
Ex-playmate
Bunny -Jenna Jean Valentina Taylor》

For what its worth...

Cooper
  • MonKD
  • 09-30-2019, 03:55 PM
If I was a day away from retirement, I'm not 100% sure I'd still have a fuck to give either (figuratively, not literally)
Very true...If she can get it she should! I just didn't appreciate the backhand from her.
...was floored at her reponse

What floored you?

Cooper Originally Posted by cooper1542
...I just didn't appreciate the backhand from her. Originally Posted by cooper1542
What backhand?
Well baby. She missed out on an awesome guy!
Perhaps I'm missing something, but becasue a guy is able to pay those rates does not make him upscale; it just means his wallet is fat.
What year was she a playmate?
LOL! Upscale ladies do not go around proclaiming themselves to be...
Perhaps it was much to do about nothing. I took it as she thinks eccie members are trash...I took offense to it! Every lady I have met here has been amazing!
You my wicked lady are too kind!
My thought is She has been retiring for a long time. Oh Well, I wasn't gonna see her anyway and $ not the issue.
Cooper you're probably better off. LOL
TY Chief!
Next
We need to support the ECCIE Ladies above all and find a way to work with the changes.

Chief 101
How do you find ladies on here?