Does it really taste that bad?

Nothing makes me feel better than when a woman completes the mission.

Tell me why so many woman refuse to do that. It"s the best compliment she can pay
it tastes so sweet & silky smooth going down!

{in me/on me/wherever it lands}...

I love love love cum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love love love cum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
DAYUM!!!

I love love love cum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I swear this woman really has a way with words

Dallas you have to go on tour
You know how some guys LOVE cream pies and some don't? Why would you think all women need to enjoy swallowing?
cannabolize your own soldiers and see
Nothing makes me feel better than when a woman completes the mission.

Tell me why so many woman refuse to do that. It"s the best compliment she can pay Originally Posted by burkalini
only one way to find out....
Just like my girl Dallas, I love it! The taste and the feel of it...I want to swallow it, and feel the warm ooz on my face...on my breast...on my ass...if it ends up anywhere other then my mouth, no worries...I'm licking it off.

Dallas knew I would agree with her!

+++ 111, A woman after my own heart..its a waste otherwise..
I don't specifically look for ladies that do this but when you are with one that does.....woooohoooo damn its is a hell of a feeling
Dallas you have to go on tour Originally Posted by burkalini
Word.

cannabolize your own soldiers and see Originally Posted by rontitan
Been there, done that, don't have a problem with it. And I love to give a big "thank you" DFK to a lady who has just swallowed for me.
Some people like it and some don't. If someone smokes a cig and tells you to smoke one too, would you smoke it knowing you don't like it? You cannot expect everyone to like everything you do.

Yeah. Reading that DOES make you want to see her....like, RIGHT NOW!!

Felt myself stiffening up just a bit there.

Shit!!
ditto Tiff & Allison....my mom always told me "waste not want not"...lol
{but it is also cool to let it slide down your chin,puddle up on your ass,shimmer on your boobies,etc}