The safety of incall vs outcall

I never do incalls. I have a secure building I live in and feel that it's much safer to only do sessions at my place. With all the heat going on it seems that incall is the way for a hobbyist to have issues with LE. What does everyone think?
We've had this discussion in previous threads.
We've had this discussion in previous threads. Originally Posted by Cpalmson

With all the heat going on right now I would like to know what everyone thinks now
From the numerous reports in the newspapers and on t.v. it seems that the vast majority of cases in which the client gets arrested usually happen when he is trying to pick up a SW. When the provider gets arrested it usually is when she goes on an outcall to a hotel, private residence, etc.

From your POV-as the client-it doesn't seem like you would have to worry as much-especially when seeing a highly reviewed lady-about LE when visiting her at her incall. From the providers POV she is MORE likely to get busted going to your place then having you come to her incall. This, IMO, is why a lot of providers-especially right now-are avoiding outcalls unless the client is a regular or she has done very thorough screening.
What heat is in Nebraska bro?
What heat is in Nebraska bro? Originally Posted by macksback
Been stings in local hotels
there risk on both sides in both situations...you just have screen and be safe
I never do incalls. I have a secure building I live in and feel that it's much safer to only do sessions at my place. With all the heat going on it seems that incall is the way for a hobbyist to have issues with LE. What does everyone think? Originally Posted by burkalini
I've had dates using incall to her hotel, outcall to my hotel, incall to her private residence. You name it, I've done it. As Irish says, if the client does his research, it doesn't matter where the date is located. And, there will always be risks.
If you make the girl go to your place Burkalini, it's an outcall not in.

Incalls are where you come to us lol.

I don't do outcalls unless it is at least 3 hours and it is someone I have met with previously. Too much hassle and risk. An hour outcall ends up being 2 hours with drive time, parking, and changing twice. No thanks!
I believe I said I never do INCALLS in my opening thread. I do understand the direction lol. It's a shame London. I thought you and I would get together one day. I have reviewed over 75 providers and every one was an outcall at my place. I'm not hobbying right now but you were on my list to see. Wanna come over. lol
He he he I would never under any circumstances visit a guy at his personal home...EVER, especially in another state I am not familiar with.

Those 75 girls don't know with 100 percent certainty that you did not video tape them either...not saying I think you would, but hey I don't know ya.
He he he I would never under any circumstances visit a guy at his personal home...EVER, especially in another state I am not familiar with.

Those 75 girls don't know with 100 percent certainty that you did not video tape them either...not saying I think you would, but hey I don't know ya. Originally Posted by London Rayne

Ok London your sounding a little paranoid now. lol Video? Come on.
Ok London your sounding a little paranoid now. lol Video? Come on. Originally Posted by burkalini
I don't think so. Especially when safety is an issue. And some guy with $50 can get a fairly good setup from Radio Shack. There are some creeps out there.
My ATF has an incall. I do not use it. I get a room for the night, (just like a regular guest), at the same facility, and she just comes over to my room.

Sure, it is a lot more cost to rent the room for the whole night, but that way, we are never rushed, and she is simply visiting a friend.
I don't think so. Especially when safety is an issue. And some guy with $50 can get a fairly good setup from Radio Shack. There are some creeps out there. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

Thank you! Fact is, we don't know each other..none of us do the first time we meet, so why would I take that risk? It's not just the video thing, but so many other things that can and do happen at a private home...I will pass.