Let's put this in the open. I don't have a pimp anymore! I hate pimps!!!!!

I'm not sure where to put this but I just heard some people think I have a pimp. I am so over y'all thinking this.. I dont understand what I can do to make y'all believe me.. Somebody let me know what to do.
I hate pimps but in all reality they are what is providing y'all with mist of these ladies. Which is why it insults me to hear people think I still have one. I realized I'm better than that.. I wish y'all could see that.. But y'all don't see things through my eyes.

I don't have a pimp and will never have one again.

Hope that this helps...
Xoxo, ruby red
I just posted an ad but I'm
Just letting y'all know I Am done with everything. I guess I can never live uphaving a pimp in my past. Y'all are missing out on a good, sweet provider. All the people that say I have a pimp
Well your wrong. I dont feel i was pimped. I was victimized. Do you think
I just woke up one day and said im going to find
A loser to pimp me out?? Lol no. There is a lot more to getting pimped then that. It's called mind control guys.. I was so
Dumb i didnt even know having a pimp was bad to yall lol..

Right now I have a full time job and do this for fun and extra holiday money for the fAm.

But anyhow this drama has led me to give up on This hobby. It's okay because I know there is hundreds of girls out there perfect for you lol..

To all if my regulars I will still keep in contact with you when i get free time.

I had a fun time with y'all! While I lasted.
Xoxo ruby red Originally Posted by Ruby Red
I like that, that took alot of guts. By the way nice pics.
Lol well it's the truth and I have no reason to lie. I'm
Not scared at All.
  • DABOY
  • 11-19-2010, 10:01 PM
You are a top notch and pretty provider! You will be doing good here!!
glad you got rid of the good for nothing pimp. thanks for having the courage to admit you had one.
D@mn! What is it with Dallas? They seem to have all the gorgeous providers!
Definitely very nice pics!
D@mn! What is it with Dallas? They seem to have all the gorgeous providers!
Definitely very nice pics! Originally Posted by tedtex
+1 and pimping must really be good business there. I am in the wrong biz and never gonna have that red Caddy with spinnin' hubs pimpin mobile.
I am glad you are pimp free ! You are very beautiful + should do very well !
Hmmmm...could have sworm that when I saw you in August here in San Antonio, you said you didn't have a pimp. Must have gotten one AFTER I saw you.
Hmmmmmmm
And why does it matter if you do have a pimp or you don't?? It's your business--as long as you provide the service you offer and are a danger to no one who gives a FUCK???
And if you really want to know who has one or not go to gotfolks.com that will open alot of eyes!!!
And if you really want to know who has one or not go to gotfolks.com that will open alot of eyes!!! Originally Posted by Jackie Dallas

Will you marry me?
As far as I am concerned, I will not knowingly see a Provider who has a pimp. I see no reason to contribute to the financial well-being of one who makes a living off a woman who does all the work. I can see NO benefit for the woman having a "manager".
And, it's not that the Provider is a danger to anyone, it's the "business associate" that most often is a danger not only to the Client but also to the lady herself. Not only in a physical manner but also as far as leading her into more nefarious schemes.
Pimps are the underbelly of this hobby. They use and abuse the ladies and take most of their hard earned donations. Get rid of them all and we all will feel better.
Pimps are the underbelly of this hobby. They use and abuse the ladies and take most of their hard earned donations. Get rid of them all and we all will feel better. Originally Posted by burkalini
Is there any difference between a guy that runs an Agency and a Pimp???

What about Agencies run by a lady???