fill in the blank

I like to think i provide an escape from reality as well as a need that you are missing....so fill in the blank.......Providers give me ________ (and be more creative than an awesome piece of ass or BJ)
A pleasant escape from reality.

A great blowjob is icing on the cake !
Providers give me ________ (and be more creative than an awesome piece of ass or BJ) Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Problem is: they don't give me anything. There's a fee.

That being said, they provide me with the illusion that I'm good-looking, still somewhat manly, and (at least) an adequate performer. It's an illusion that builds my ego, and for that, I'm grateful, even though, on some level, I know I pay for the illusion.
Providers give me a brief return to the days of yore!
I like to think i provide an escape from reality as well as a need that you are missing....so fill in the blank.......Providers give me ________ (and be more creative than an awesome piece of ass or BJ) Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Providers give me a chance to explore different and exciting stimulations, that I would probably not get to experience otherwise. Also to make you feel like a for a day or is that an hour.
lol...let me reword Providers provide me with_______
Problem is: they don't give me anything. There's a fee.

That being said, they provide me with the illusion that I'm good-looking, still somewhat manly, and (at least) an adequate performer. It's an illusion that builds my ego, and for that, I'm grateful, even though, on some level, I know I pay for the illusion. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Friendship. Always that or never anything else. Friendship.
Great satisfaction and a fucking headache.
A short escape from real life, an experience I cannot get at home, an understanding compassion of why I'm here to see you!!
  • Omari
  • 11-30-2010, 07:55 AM
Time. It is only for time. I just need to talk to get a few things off my chest.
The opportunity to explore the sensual world.
Provider provide me with an opportunity to be with an attractive woman while exploring new sensual adventures/fantasies or just having a good time.
Provider provide me with an opportunity to be with an attractive woman while exploring new sensual adventures/fantasies or just having a good time. Originally Posted by Cpalmson

Good answer
Intimacy - which I crave!

abdclub
A sure thing!