makes a trait that draws you

what part of a review or a profile attracts you to a choosing who you want to spend time with? reviews?menu?photos?creativity of profile?
All of them. I can construct a "personality" from weaving together all of these things. It is from those constructs that I pick.
Photos first and or profile then reviews.
Picts first catch the eye, then read some reviews & see if they've posted on the board for hints on personality as well as BCD activities. But in the end the only way to find out is to meet up and see how it goes.
I can tell you what turns me off immediately upon reading an ad in Backpage is misspelled words. Not purposely misspelled ones, but ones where it is obvious that the poster lacks even a middle school education.

(Scans post carefully for misspelled words...)
to me, it is kinda like shopping for a house... you have a few things you must have... a few things that would be nice to have...somthings you dont want...but if they have other things...you over look it.
Picts first catch the eye, then read some reviews & see if they've posted on the board for hints on personality as well as BCD activities. But in the end the only way to find out is to meet up and see how it goes. Originally Posted by tedtex

You read my mind.
what part of a review or a profile attracts you to a choosing who you want to spend time with? reviews?menu?photos?creativity of profile? Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Its a combination of a look, a few drop dead services, and an impression from the ladies self profile and the tenor of her reviews. Looking for a hint of the total experience and of course a no drama type person
I can tell you what turns me off immediately upon reading an ad in Backpage is misspelled words. Not purposely misspelled ones, but ones where it is obvious that the poster lacks even a middle school education.

(Scans post carefully for misspelled words...) Originally Posted by slackjawyokel
unless we are talking about london...i would see her, based only on her avatar...for real...
LIAR!! You know it's my award winning personality lmao!! No worries...London can spell too. I also know the difference between "discreet" and "discrete" and "your" vs. "you're."
...I also know the difference between "discreet" and "discrete" and "your" vs. "you're." Originally Posted by London Rayne
London for president.
LIAR!! You know it's my award winning personality lmao!! No worries...London can spell too. I also know the difference between "discreet" and "discrete" and "your" vs. "you're." Originally Posted by London Rayne

na...its the avatar...probbaly woulnt have listened to two words you said if it wasnt for that great pic

you can spell??? im not even worried if you can read

JK...dont mind me...
That was phuckin phunny!!
what part of a review or a profile attracts you to a choosing who you want to spend time with? reviews?menu?photos?creativity of profile? Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
For me I never consider a provider that has an ad/profile anywhere but here or P411. Next I look at age (>35 ), photos and reviews. From there it is similiar to my RW work when screening job applicants. I consider the narrative portion of the profile as a writing sample. I am attracted to ladies than seem intelligent and have a clever way of expressing their thoughts.