Dear santa

All i want for christmas is____________?
Free pussy in the hobby for a year.
some make me crossed eyed speak foreign languages dick

(must not post when horny..must not post when horny..must not post when horny )
The time to hobby as often as I want.
A Mercedes preferably two door, and shiny red.
All i want for christmas is____________? Originally Posted by Irish Vixen

A certain provider wrapped up, under my Christmas tree.
and who would that be??I am sure she would be honored to know who she is
A certain provider wrapped up, under my Christmas tree. Originally Posted by geecue
Dear Santa,

This year, I've been a very good girl. I would ask that you drop a few good habitual Men/Lovers/Hobbyists, down the chimney, to replace the ones who have recently opted out of the hobby for civilian "dating" relationships. I promise to be nice & naughty should they arrive in time for Christmas and happy to be your milk in cookies!

Love.
M A X

A Democratic House of Representatives back.
and who would that be??I am sure she would be honored to know who she is Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Well I quoted you.
awa you are making the vixen blush....i will be in your easter basket
Well I quoted you. Originally Posted by geecue
awa you are making the vixen blush....i will be in your easter basket Originally Posted by Irish Vixen

Will be waiting.
i will give you your xmas wish if i find a new car in my driveway....doesn;t even have to be fancy or brand new...
Free pussy in the hobby for a year. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
i will give you your xmas wish if i find a new car in my driveway....doesn;t even have to be fancy or brand new... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen

Shit, this could work. You can get a good used car for a few hundred dollars in the right market. At most, a couple thou.
u offering???
Shit, this could work. You can get a good used car for a few hundred dollars in the right market. At most, a couple thou. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005