youth vs maturity

what differences do you find between a young provider and a more mature one...and which do you prefer and why or it doesn't matter?
what differences do you find between a young provider and a more mature one...and which do you prefer and why or it doesn't matter? Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
I have seen providers ranging from 19 to 49 years old. Really do not have a preference, just as long as there is that connection. Sometimes with the younger ladies it takes them awhile to warm up because of the age difference.
Can't remember the youngest, but I do remember the oldest (in her 50s). Don't have much experience in the various ages, but in my small experience the younger the lady, the more unreliable she is. I've started screening with a cutoff lower age of 30 and no maximum age. I won't refuse to consider younger, but I am not likely to opt for that based on my experience with the younger set.
I only got into the hobby recently and have only seen one in her early 20's and one in the mid 30's. They were both nice and I couldn't make a choice based on only these 2.

BTW Irish I think you really are getting addicted, I see numerous posts by you today! Now never mind why I'm on here as well...
  • Mokoa
  • 11-29-2010, 08:25 PM
Maturity matters.
what differences do you find between a young provider and a more mature one...and which do you prefer and why or it doesn't matter? Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
i have not been with a 'mature one'....but i have been with young ones...that are mature...and that is what i prefer....for obvious reasons.
Variety. I haven't seen but a couple providers.. one considerably younger than me who I adore for the bubbly cuteness and youthful energy that rubbed off on me and made me just want to savor being in the company of someone so precious, and a couple my age to a tad older whose experience and attitude gave me mind blowing intense experiences. I see beauty in women of all ages, races, shapes and sizes and each is a unique experience not for one factor, but for the whole of who she is and what she does.
Not sure why but one thing that I prefer on mature vs youth is experiance. Only started hobbying recently and notice that the young ones don't usaully offer clean up service which I find relaxing and nice. Some of the more mature ladies need to teach some of the younger ones about this. I'm starting to lean towards more mature providers, but still can't pass up on some of the hot young ones out there. Just my 2 cents.
Returning to hobby after a 4 year year absence my woman of choice has been between 30 and 40. We all know many lie about their age. The 25 five year olds have been great but they often come with drama and cant tell time. I like experienced dependable women
  • MrGiz
  • 11-29-2010, 09:06 PM
Generally speaking... I don't like to go below around 24.... but I have faves all the way up to 50!!

Geecue voiced my thoughts well.... also, generally, I prefer petite women.

Giz
  • MrGiz
  • 11-29-2010, 09:38 PM
Exactly!! Sweet 'n Little

Giz
aawwwe ur too sweet!! xoxo was hoping u meant me
Woman in their late thirties and up usually make the best providers if they haven't let themselves go.
I usually prefer late 20s-early 30s. Recently saw one in her early 20s and was very impressed by her maturity and the intelligence she possessed....plus she had a youthful face and body and knew how to use her assets as well as any 30+yr old I have been with. I think its an individual thing that sometimes transcends actual chronological age, but maturity and intelligence are definite assets as far as providers go.