titties...

do you prefer small and round and perky.....natural maybe a little droppy.....ex large....or implants?
do you prefer small and round and perky.....natural maybe a little droppy.....ex large....or implants? Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
All of the above!!
Natural and small, by far. But with nice button responsive nips. I like the beginning of the alphabet.
All of the above!! Originally Posted by kidnitro
+1
I enjoy them all! Just bring them here, I'll take care of them!
I haven't decided yet. I think I still need to do some more research!
Every woman is unique . . . and so are her assets . . . viva la variety . . .

(in other words, I like 'em all shapes, sizes, for different reasons)

Small and perky . . . perfect for cupping . . .

Large and full . . . perfect for smothering me with 'em . . .
Natural.. any size is good.. I tend to notice and be drawn more toward the curvier, and have no prejudice against those under the influence of gravity.. that proves theyre real. Never cared for falsies.. bounced in a really bad strip club in my youth and saw too many bad boob jobs on scrawny meth ravaged bodies.. yuck! Perky and youthful is nice.. flat with big nipples has its erotic appeal too, but generally I like em soft and comfy.
  • MrGiz
  • 11-29-2010, 08:42 PM
do you prefer small and round and perky.....natural maybe a little droppy.....ex large....or implants? Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
YES !!

Giz
I like all titties ,the small perky ones,the hangers that are great to cup, a,b c the entire alphabet to say noting of natures gift of various color and size of areole that nature grants...natural perferred all accepted
I just like boobies that are responsive. They don't have to be perfect but I like to know that she is getting aroused by her nipples getting a little hard. Or I could use some ice cubes
As a woman with natural DD's, when I look for a playmate I actually prefer someone with B or C cups...hmm go figure!! I also like tall brunettes he he.
Natural and small, by far. But with nice button responsive nips. I like the beginning of the alphabet. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
We have a winner!!!!
Yes