seduction

To me personally seduction and sensuality are the most important aspect of a date from my attire to the candles and music as well as foreplay and taking my time. Now I am guilty of getting carried away with the oral aspect from kissing to nibbling to exploring down to my taget area......now don't get me wrong I really get into the dirty talk and wild aspect..as well as the afterwards of just cuddling.....it's about the entire package. sorry for all the posting... I can't sleep and my mind is on a one track tonight...
To me personally seduction and sensuality are the most important aspect of a date from my attire to the candles and music as well as foreplay and taking my time. Now I am guilty of getting carried away with the oral aspect from kissing to nibbling to exploring down to my taget area......now don't get me wrong I really get into the dirty talk and wild aspect..as well as the afterwards of just cuddling.....it's about the entire package. sorry for all the posting... I can't sleep and my mind is on a one track tonight... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Nice I like it.
I'm not into dirty talk.
cool post--
dirty talk...seduction....passion... energy....connection....lust.. .animalistic pleasures.....ITS ALL GOOD!!
To me personally seduction and sensuality are the most important aspect of a date from my attire to the candles and music as well as foreplay and taking my time. ... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
We might be kindred souls. In the old (the good) economy I used to book two hour sessions and bring an insulated hamper that contained a traveling cocktail party with appetizers, Champagne or Prosecco (with flutes) and a great dessert (home made chocolate mousse).

The food and wine served two purposes. It raised our blood sugars and energy but it also provided time to talk, flirt and get acquainted. It imparted the message that this was a special, celebratory time and it was an overt act of mental seduction intended to put my date in a relaxed, warm and giving mood. Also, the Champagne made us delightfully tipsy.

Shorter dates don't permit that type of extended social foreplay. I do miss that old, vibrant economy.
Awwwe thats sooo romantic awl4knot free xtra hour 4 u anytime!!
Conversation during foreplay is a plus but i agree with CT2005 about the dirty talk. As the situation developes conversation will be secondary. I dont talk well with my mouth full or when my tongue is extended beyond my lips. The cuddling afterwards is always a great part of the session. I suspect Ms Vixen is a special treat.
We might be kindred souls. In the old (the good) economy I used to book two hour sessions and bring an insulated hamper that contained a traveling cocktail party with appetizers, Champagne or Prosecco (with flutes) and a great dessert (home made chocolate mousse).

The food and wine served two purposes. It raised our blood sugars and energy but it also provided time to talk, flirt and get acquainted. It imparted the message that this was a special, celebratory time and it was an overt act of mental seduction intended to put my date in a relaxed, warm and giving mood. Also, the Champagne made us delightfully tipsy.

Shorter dates don't permit that type of extended social foreplay. I do miss that old, vibrant economy. Originally Posted by awl4knot
Awwwe thats sooo romantic awl4knot free xtra hour 4 u anytime!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

Yeah, well once I have a little alcohol in me, I couldn't get hard enough to perform even with the xtra free hour. LOL
To me personally seduction and sensuality are the most important aspect of a date from my attire to the candles and music as well as foreplay and taking my time. Now I am guilty of getting carried away with the oral aspect from kissing to nibbling to exploring down to my taget area......now don't get me wrong I really get into the dirty talk and wild aspect..as well as the afterwards of just cuddling.....it's about the entire package. sorry for all the posting... I can't sleep and my mind is on a one track tonight... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
You are my kind of gal. Get a trip to Nashville on your schedule.
Awwwe thats sooo romantic awl4knot free xtra hour 4 u anytime!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
See, it's already working. You are getting excited about the party and I'm getting excited about you getting excited. It's vicious cycle of pleasure. Do you like smoked salmon? How about shrimp with Champagne sauce?
I'm not into dirty talk. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I never understood the appeal, either.
Me neither .... unless they mean it. In which case, watch out! And it's not that difficult to tell the difference. (IMO)

abdclub
Seduction must be crafted to the target, taking into account your target's weaknesses and your own strengths.

When dealing with someone who is already expecting sex; it is reasonably straightforward; though it still requires responsiveness. When a guy like me doesn't like dirty talk, for example, the lady might make a very light entry into dirty talk, then back away from that and try another approach if my body language shows discomfort.

The bigger challenge though, is not merely the immediate act; but to create an emotional response that is sufficient to bring him back for seconds while not being so much as to be problematic. That is by far the more difficult seduction. It is more difficult than in civie life because the envelope creates issues with credibility (i.e. "Is she just saying X because she is being paid?") and to the extent you are successful, it can't go as far as in civie life, so it has to be modulated. That modulation can in some cases be accomplished automatically by choosing clients whose life exerts other pulls.

When I see that someone has very devoted regulars; I know that they are particularly skilled in this regard. Perhaps dangerously so.

Such skills -- like any other -- can be applied for weal or woe. In general, within the hobby, they are applied for a win-win.
let me reword....wicked talk...wicked grin