NO bullshit. Big or medium?

Let's get to the bottom of this. For real. No P>C> bullshit. With all things being equal as far as ability do you prefer a big cock or a medium one. Come ladies be honest on this one.
It just depends medium may seem more comfortable and also feel good if worked right. Where as a big one it may be painful if the person is just trying to jab. So it just depends on how the man works himself.
Well, what all is involved with this dick? Anal? Deep throating? Love making or a pounding fuck? And which lady? The one who needs to feel 'full' to enjoy herself? The one who feel sore with anything more then 6"?

There are a lot of dynamics to consider, which is why it is hard to say. I don't think anyone is beating around the bush...it's just hard to answer.
I don't like anything above 6 and that's pushing it. For Anal, that would have to be reduced again. The one guy I dated for 3 years was about 4.5 inches with a little girth, and that was PERFECT! Keep that big crap...I prefer not to get all stretched out!
I'll take small cock please, but that was not a choice given here.

Small cocks need love to
honestly i agree with Tiffany...and really it isn't about the size but how they use and my ability to play with it and since oral is my favorite BCD a really big or wide one is not as much fun as a medium to smaller one....
Well, what all is involved with this dick? Anal? Deep throating? Love making or a pounding fuck? And which lady? The one who needs to feel 'full' to enjoy herself? The one who feel sore with anything more then 6"?

There are a lot of dynamics to consider, which is why it is hard to say. I don't think anyone is beating around the bush...it's just hard to answer. Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
medium..(training optional
You know how they say every dick is different. Well I think the same holds true for the ladies. I have some that seem to take me better than others. Just depends on the lady I'm with. Now there are extreme cases on both sides of the spectrum.
You know how they say every dick is different. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Very well said !! medium is nice, but large can be nice too, if its used right..
I tend to let the ladies hop on and use it how they want lol. That way I get a feel for what works best for them.
I don't like too large! I have a small frame and it can be painful! I just like a nice medium, nice girth cock
Sometimes a big one can be fun, but for the most part I vote short and thick.
I like medium also. I also find it hard to "take" really large ones. Lol...Plus,,,if the guy "thinks" he is below average, he often trys to make up for it in other ways. Thats ALOT of fun. lol I agree though, it's the motion of the ocean, not the size of the boat. I'd rather have one that I can pleasure every inch of than one that is way to big and that I can only pleasure so much of. Interesting conversation here.
OK I think I did say all things being equal on talent in the bed. I still get alot of it depends on the motion or how he uses it. I just would like to know. (all things being equal as far as how good they are)
Personally, I would have preferred a great big cock. However, I got the short stick.