Reposessed breasts

I came across this interesting article:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40356587...in_and_beauty/

Essentialy, this guy loaned his gf some $6000 for breast augmentation. She didn't pay it all back. Now he's claiming property rights to her breasts.

My rhetorical question for the week:

Can someone own someone else's body parts?

(I've heard a lot of guys saying how they felt like their s.o.'s owned their balls! ha ha, if you're married, does she have "squatter's rights" on your junk?)
wow--thats interesting....I would say no they dont "own squatters rights",but they do have a little say in what you decide to with your body
It is illegal in this country to "own" a human being. Therefore, it is illegal to "own" any attached portion of a human being.

If this were not the case, I would draft my contracts so that anyone who missed paying me would give me the right to their kidneys. Both of them. Now.

Obviously, that would be a death sentence.

Basically, the dude has horrible taste in women; and he should learn something very important from this experience.
lol @ someone's comment on the article "Can't he just ask for visitation?"
It is illegal in this country to "own" a human being. Therefore, it is illegal to "own" any attached portion of a human being.

If this were not the case, I would draft my contracts so that anyone who missed paying me would give me the right to their kidneys. Both of them. Now.

Obviously, that would be a death sentence.

Basically, the dude has horrible taste in women; and he should learn something very important from this experience. Originally Posted by Laurentius
Actually, I disagree. If he files his security interest properly, then he has a security interest in the MM ones. They are MM property and not "part" of a person. If she falls behind, he can reposses them. They can probably be as safely removed as hey were inserted.
A perfect example of "possession being ninetenths of the law!"
Actually, I disagree. If he files his security interest properly, then he has a security interest in the MM ones. They are MM property and not "part" of a person. If she falls behind, he can reposses them. They can probably be as safely removed as hey were inserted. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Fair enough!

But now I wonder, if a guy pays for his wife's tummy tuck, lipo, botox, face lift, boobs, etc. -- can he surrender his interest in all that in exchange for keeping a pot to piss in? (*grin*)
Does he get visitation rights? Can he only visit the left or right one?
Lmao, Laurentius!
I wish I'd seen this thread before my 2nd divorce!!

abdclub
Lmao, Laurentius!
I wish I'd seen this thread before my 2nd divorce!!

abdclub Originally Posted by abdclub
Isn't life always that way!!! You find out shit just after you need it.
Sounds like this movie: REPO MEN

I liked the movie. Hope this kind of stuff never becomes real.
Sounds like this movie: REPO MEN

I liked the movie. Hope this kind of stuff never becomes real. Originally Posted by tia travels
I was thinking more of Repo! The Genetic Opera...

"Zydrate comes in a little glass vial.
A little glass vial?
A little glass vial!"

(One of my favorite movies.)
How about she give him back 3000 in cash and call it quits. Like that's ever going to happen