Comedy

Ok we have all read threads on your best and worse times in this hobby...but what about a funny moment during an encounter...one for me was my date for the evening was playing with my chest and I said "They may be on the small size but atleast when I am old they won't be droppy"..his face got sad and I asked "what's wrong" he replied "I have never been called small and droopy"...I cracked up laughing and reassured him and typical male only heard part of what I said...once i explained he started laughing...and we went on to have agreat time...
One time seeing this provider at her incall, she had a smaller sized bed. In the mish position, my hand slid off the bed. Fell off the bed took her with me. We both fell to the floor and the mattress came with us. Still connected laughed our asses off, finished with the mattress on top of us with the position switched
I was have a conversation with a visitor's downstairs and upon getting his serving he he began to get really vocal to where well he sounded like a girl and wrapped his legs around me TIGHT like a woman lol
My funniest--and worst!--moment was when the lady interupted a session to retrieve a pizza from the delivery person at the door. For her kids. In the next room. The ones I didn't know about being home.