Clubs ever coming back?

Odds on any of the ABQ clubs opening again after herd immunity?
My question exactly -
the sign outside Eubank TD’s says.....

“still clothed”
Eubank TD's is probably done. There's a for sale sign outside.
The owners sold the liquor license for Eubank. It's gone for good. North may open in July but that's up to the Nazi wanna be in the capital. If that c#%&!t does not ease up I not sure about anything returning to normal!
I sure hope people remember what this governor has done during 2020. She killed 800+ restaurants statewide and 300 in ABQ alone. If we don't vote at least some of the Democrat leadership out NM will never recover...
TD's Eubank was my favorite club
��
“She killed 800 restaurants”. Lol. Also maybe a novel deadly virus had some part of the blame.
a worldwide pandemic will have some affects, no matter who is in charge
The owners sold the liquor license for Eubank. It's gone for good. North may open in July but that's up to the Nazi wanna be in the capital. If that c#%&!t does not ease up I not sure about anything returning to normal! Originally Posted by seh383
Sold the liquor license and made bank and licenses are now cheap
Good on them
She could have found a way to let the mom and pop restaurants stay open. Instead she destroyed them and ruined people's livelihoods and retirements. You can't bail this one out.

Yeah, a pandemic that is 99% survivable. There was a worse flu pandemic in 1968 that killed the equivalent of 1,000,000 Americans but we left the country open. Heck, it happened during woodstock. If the country were shut down back then it would have been MLG who protested "the man" for shutting things down.
Lordy, please get your facts straight and take your political hate somewhere else. The pandemic of which you speak (the Hong Kong flu) killed one million worldwide, not in the US. Estimates in the US were about 33,000 compared to almost 560,000 today...hardly the same as you're trying to make it. And that allegation that Woodstock happened in the middle of it has been debunked. In fact, there was no active pandemic when Woodstock took place in July 1969.
She could have found a way to let the mom and pop restaurants stay open. Instead she destroyed them and ruined people's livelihoods and retirements. You can't bail this one out.

Yeah, a pandemic that is 99% survivable. There was a worse flu pandemic in 1968 that killed the equivalent of 1,000,000 Americans but we left the country open. Heck, it happened during woodstock. If the country were shut down back then it would have been MLG who protested "the man" for shutting things down. Originally Posted by jeep dood
Yup.
a worldwide pandemic will have some affects, no matter who is in charge Originally Posted by joyote
I apologize for taking this thread off topic.

When does TD's North re-open?
A buddy of mine who is close to one of the former managers of TDs Eubank confirmed that Eubank is indeed dead and gone forever (unfortunately), but North and Fantasy World plan to open back up in mid June (tentatively).