Fluffy aka Gabriel Iglesias and other comedians. Are they funny?

Got some comedians I kinda wanna see live on stage. And some I’m sorta not sold upon as much.

Does anyone know if Gabriel Iglesias aka fluffy is funny and worth going to see?

I kinda wanna see Whitney Cummings this Saturday or Nikki glazer thursday. But I feel as though they might not be worth going to see. And might only be funny enough in small doses. Whitney voice in large doses starts to get annoying a bit.

Chelsea Handler is coming in may. I wouldn’t feel compromised buying her tickets. As I would the above ladies.

I saw Dave chappelle and Joe rogan here a few months ago and it was nice. Highly enjoyed it. But it set a very high bar for me. The undercard comedians were great also and they all had new fresh material. It’s was worth locking a cell phone up for which they did. Undercard was ashy Larry, Jeff Ross, Tom segura.

I saw Mike Epps tour recently here as well. Sommore (the host but she had a tight 45 min set) and Lavell Crawford basically carried the show and did very well. Tony Rock was decent, but could have been better. Gary Owen I consider funny but he really took the night off when he came to New Orleans. And well…..Mike Epps is better served in movies than he is standup. He was the headliner and people were leaving. He got less pops than others. He need new material. Love his antics. But for him to be the headliner it was a let down.

Well anyway if anyone has good info on comedians coming to town most might not know about try to add something here. Be curious to know if there’s somebody worth seeing most wouldn’t assume.
I havent seen him in person, but ive seen several of fluffy's standup on netflix and the like. I thought he was funny.
Josh Wolf is absolutely hilarious. Also check out Bert Kreisher
Whitney cummings was ok. Decent set. Very organized and on time. I saw her recently at the orpheum. You couldn’t buy food in there. Just liqour which I wasn’t too keen on.

Going to see Nikki glazer in a few days. Hoping she’s as funny as she is in her specials. Reviews in other cities have said otherwise. I’m eating dinner before I attend it. Just in case these venues don’t have food. Don’t know if that’s a common theme seeing comedians. I need a snack or something. Might mix it all together if the dinner date is more interesting. Anyone know if she’s funny live? The reviews are kinda mixed. I like the fact her comedy is a bit brash and shocking.
Josh Wolf is absolutely hilarious. Also check out Bert Kreisher Originally Posted by CapMotorboat
Gonna see Bert on your word.

I saw Nikki glazer. She kinda sucked. She’s better on her specials in person not as good.

Fluffy I saw last night rocked it. His undercard comedians were only so so though. Fluffy had some good stories. Show was 3 hours and two hours in he said the show was over. Very few people left and he did extra time. Stuff was epic and it was a good night.