Just an observation...

First, I did not and will not do a review on this nice lady as the service was good!

HOWEVER, I am a foot and ass guy! I love them both. But, if you take your shoes off and it looks like you've been kicking a bag of flour all day, this could be a big turn off to some. I would think even a non foot guy would be turned off about this.. I understand that some people hate feet, it's all good. I just like the softness of feet, holding them while fucking, etc... Holding on the a dry biscuit is not cool for me.. I wash from head to toe, lotion from head to toe, groom from head to toe. Is it that hard to lotion your feet after you wash your cookie? You work so hard on cleaning the cookie, take a second to do your feet..

Rant over - have the greatest of days!

Cheers
Sorry to hear that . did you let her know ? And how was her BOOTY ?

GOOD MORNING MR. BOOTY

First, I did not and will not do a review on this nice lady as the service was good!

HOWEVER, I am a foot and ass guy! I love them both. But, if you take your shoes off and it looks like you've been kicking a bag of flour all day, this could be a big turn off to some. I would think even a non foot guy would be turned off about this.. I understand that some people hate feet, it's all good. I just like the softness of feet, holding them while fucking, etc... Holding on the a dry biscuit is not cool for me.. I wash from head to toe, lotion from head to toe, groom from head to toe. Is it that hard to lotion your feet after you wash your cookie? You work so hard on cleaning the cookie, take a second to do your feet..

Rant over - have the greatest of days!

Cheers Originally Posted by AssPlz
Lmao I couldn't help but to think of the movie Boomerang just now...
Oh the booty was nice, as I always pick the ones with the nice booty! Looks like I need to come to Houston... Booty looks good there

Are your feet soft?

Sorry to hear that . did you let her know ? And how was her BOOTY ?

GOOD MORNING MR. BOOTY
Originally Posted by Azebella_amor
Bro! "Kicking a bag of flower all day" OMG that's funny shit. I almost spit my coffee out everywhere. Thank you for that!

So by chance did you find any toeJam in your dry biscuit??

Good luck on your search,
LnH
I am not foot guy per say however a pair of jacked up feet is a turn off.
Man, if I saw toe jam I would've peaced out!! I was waiting for them to look at me and go "he he" like that little doughboy on TV!

Bro! "Kicking a bag of flower all day" OMG that's funny shit. I almost spit my coffee out everywhere. Thank you for that!

So by chance did you find any toeJam in your dry biscuit??

Good luck on your search,
LnH Originally Posted by LoveNHorny
LMAO!!!!
  • L.A.
  • 03-31-2016, 12:35 PM
If somebody doesn't take care of their feet I wonder what else they don't take care of.
If somebody doesn't take care of their feet I wonder what else they don't take care of. Originally Posted by L.A.
Exactly what I was thinking!!
What kind of woman doesn't get her feet done?

I mean really... it's as basic as it can get.
Funny read dude. Thanks for a laugh! And I agree with you. Bad feet turn me off quick. I have been fortunate enough to have avoided this one in the hobby so far.