When You Occasionally Hobby, but Dont Have Recent Refs?

I've been around the hobby for a long time, but it's a hobby that I partake ever few months.

I see the provider ads and think, "damn, now I would love to set up an appt with her." But when I read the details and they request three recent references. I understand the need for the refs, but not all of frequent this hobby to have that number of refs.

Then I get discouraged to contact the provider because of that and I end up going to an AMP. I'm not complaining about the AMP because I do enjoy them. But would be nice to have a regular provider for those every now and then moments.

So do you that are in the same boat as me deal with this?
Depending on who the refs are and if they can vouch for you...some of us can look past how recent they are.
Same here. But I tend to go back to see ladies I've been grand fathered with for the most part. I did see a new lady last month who had a nice "rainy day" special, but for the most part when the few I see retire I'll be SOL.

Good luck and play safe.
P411
P411 Originally Posted by THN
Last time I renewed via money order to keep things confidential it mysteriously didn't get there. In the years I had it I only had one provider ask for verification I was the account holder when I showed up anyway.
P411 Originally Posted by THN
+1

I am a "part-time" hobbiest myself! P411 is the way to go. It maybe 6 months sense my last visit with a provider, but I'm still good.. They may want a little extra information, etc. But I always comply with the requested information. Safety first!

Just my $.02
p411 the way to go. Keeps up with all your provider ok's and dates you've seen them.
Last time I renewed via money order to keep things confidential it mysteriously didn't get there. In the years I had it I only had one provider ask for verification I was the account holder when I showed up anyway. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
Some provider here mentioned you could pay them (the provider) and that provider could make sure your account reupped. I don't particularly know how; but maybe a provider can chime in.
Some provider here mentioned you could pay them (the provider) and that provider could make sure your account reupped. I don't particularly know how; but maybe a provider can chime in. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
That sounds, not good.
I know how you feel. I've been on this board for years, and still need references to see certain girls.
Never had to give references before.
I only hobby occasionally as well and have used P411. This has solved most of my problems for me since I have 20 or so ok's. But I have had one provider who refused to see me saying that my P411 ok's weren't current enough. Her rule was 6 months. But other than that one experience, P411 has done the job for me.

Vic
I agree p411 is great for the occasional hobbyist
Can I chime in and say P411 again?
You're SOL