State: New York
Address: -
Activities: Bbbj. I'm sure others. That's what we discussed
Hair Length and Color: Long brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Petite. Nice ass and tits. With piercing nipples
Recommendation: Yes
This scumbag won't approve premium access because he said it a review of the same provider with 90 days. Thank you Hitler
The Moderator is Correct - 90 Days must pass between Reviews of the Same Provider in order for the Review to be eligible for Premium Access Credit.

There was a PM automatically sent by the system explaining this to you when the Review was Moderated.

biomed1
Eccie Administrator
You saw her at a hotel in Albany? She told me she’s been staying in Schenectady the last few days
Might have to wait another 90 to review her again.
BB
What’s BB
I think Boatman is suggesting that Kevin is Bugleboy????

I am not sure why - but calling the Mod "Hitler" seems a little strong for denying a credit - although I get the sentiment.

My sense is that Kevin is a good contributor - I value hearing what he says - and he should get credit. 90 days in hooker time can be like 4 years in real time - a lot can change quick. I think 60 days would be better - but I don't make the rules.
I thought maybe he was too, but he made the same “BB” comment in Scoot’s thread about Casey from Halfmoon
Is this the amber from Ease way back in the day? I can’t tell based on the pictures
Yes
Sorry, been doing this for quite some time. What’s “Ease”? Never heard of it OR just don’t know that lingo. Thanks!

Ps - I do owe you guys a review or Amber, but seems like she’s been vetted quite well by now. She’s the only one I see anymore.

Thanks for all you do here to keep us informed and as safe as possible. ��
Sorry, been doing this for quite some time. What’s “Ease”? Never heard of it OR just don’t know that lingo. Thanks!

Ps - I do owe you guys a review or Amber, but seems like she’s been vetted quite well by now. She’s the only one I see anymore.

Thanks for all you do here to keep us informed and as safe as possible. �� Originally Posted by chasbukowski
Ease was a "studio" that popped up in Troy a few years back. This is a where lot of people know Amber from. Ease has since shut down but has had some attempts to re-open. The most recent attempt was a few months ago. Didn't get the traction as the original and was quickly dismantled by an eviction notice.