FSB Thank you Sweetie

I was told that if a girl wants to respond to a review, to do it in coed discussions. You are such a gentleman and definitely my kinda guy. I'm glad we met from p411 even though we were both nervous and, well, I'll just say I am glad that you did extensive homework on me here and the other sites as well. I would love to see you again because you are very SEXY yet sophisticated and intelligent. I also look forward to your Red Cross Donor card. What can I say, you are single and too sexy?

And now to clear up a lil misunderstanding...

I have a list of things that can pass a gent for bbbj, not just a Red Cross donor card. They include anything that requires somebody else be involved in your health. An example can be you are a firefighter, a first responder, married, a doctor, in the military, anyone who works in a hospital, high ranking in your company (like a VP, where they keep an eye on their investment ie: have requirements for key man insurance)...etc.

So yes, if you are single, not a blood donor and are not tested regularly by your employer, partner or investors in you; and your most recent references are unavailable/ or aren't that recent or I don't trust... I require a recent test from your doctor or a current Red Cross donor card for bbbj and other things like face painting; which I also enjoy. I never do bbfs even with my high dollar clients I meet by word of mouth; and most of them are my oldest and dearest clients. I do consider myself responsible for my clients health as well as my own. When a gent is with me, he knows he's safe to kiss me, if he wishes. I am also low volume. I only see 1 gent a day, occasionally 2 and I only play 3-4 days a week and usually just 2 weeks a month. I also don't date outside the hobby. This isn't my sole income and I happen to love myself and my family so bottom line; I keep my risk minimal and have lotsa fun. I am very selective and appreciated for my pickiness. That's what I hear anyway... *giggles*

Ladies, this guy is great. He only has 3 p411 references but I loved his personality and enthusiasm so I took the risk. I found a very charming, well rounded, educated, sweet and generous man who did his homework on me before booking our date. I truly enjoyed being in his company for an evening to the point time escaped me. I don't break my rules, but if I did... he'd have been a good choice. I just have clients who count on me to stick to my rules and I take that seriously; ie: your pediatrician!!!

So those of you who responded indignantly go ahead and poke fun cause my long time friends in the internet hobby read what you guys post and poke fun at ya back, so I get my giggles! Go figure...rof. You really don't have what it takes to insult me; and you can't hurt my business, I'm spoiled. I really don't mind being the example to other touring girls who check a guys previous posts as part of their screening so carry on. You are serving a purpose, just not the one you expected...lol. However; what you say and do is what markets these sites in your area. After all, we are ALL guests here... and we are not suppose to be trying to get each other busted either!

Not this guy, mind you... he is new here. Great guy, nice life and smiley. I hope he rubs off on a few... I hope you bring your awesome personality to the board here Baby. It would market this site well. If I may quote you "why not just talk up the ones ya like and the ones nobody mentions is the ones to not see". Simple but genius! Professional personality! Good lover! Very classy! Very appealing!
My kinda man!

When a gent is with me, he knows he's safe to kiss me, if he wishes. I am also low volume. I am very selective and appreciated for my pickiness.

Originally Posted by Lacey Companion
So potential clients know you are safe on your word alone I assume correct? If you were revealing your true identity to them this might seem more realistic assume Lacey as they could also track your health history. but I'm sure that would not be a discreet option to chose.I think for the majority of hobbyist that info in its entirety seems a bit much to collect in hopes of gaining an hour of time. Would seem like overkill to me but to each his own.

Also people who work in hospitals only are required to be tested for HIV when hired. The may get yearly TB tests and flu shots, but unless there is an incident it isnt an overt concern or required for them to get their blood tested as long as they are doing their job with normal precautions. Or if there is a accidental needlestick or accident. So solely relying on someone saying they work at a hospital wouldn't be an automatic go for a more secure BBBJ oppurtunity. The will be the first to tell you diseases can lie dormant for some time......

The military doesn't check for herpes after their initial exam. There blood will be tested, but its only required every two years. And now with the advent of constant deployments based on areas they are stationed, most service members cant donate blood for up to two years after a deployment overseas. Just in case something came on board.

I couldn't imagine taking a fresh blood test in hopes of seeing and paying a provider for service. That would take too long and kill the spontaneity.

If guys are doing that an abiding by your requests more power to you. But I would imagine mostly if its not an even transition of info its a false sense of security anyway.
  • sadie
  • 09-11-2010, 11:55 PM
I for one, feel like AR has enough drama besides some out of town chic. If her posts amuse you please let me know so we do not meet! LOL

I for one, feel like AR has enough drama besides some out of town chic. If her posts amuse you please let me know so we do not meet! LOL Originally Posted by sadie
Must admit, is nice to see review of client for change.
I'd hardly call it that.
Perhaps review is stretch. Nice word to say about pleasant gentleman?

I'd hardly call it that. Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
More like an excuse to rant about how terrible the arkansas gentlemen are again.

Getting old....
Ahhhh....so.
Know what's old... the same people posting over and over in any way they can come up to insult the same victim; for your clique leader. I am glad too that you do cause you serve sooo many purposes to me. Soooo many people are way more tired of your attacking well reviewed providers like me and good honest hobbyists are not responding in this thread. Go back out and look at how many views... the rest of them don't like you! They are just not gonna stoop low enough to respond. It's a class thing but their silence is golden. In English; they don't wanna play with you... on or off the site! Now go see those numbers. Bend over and crack a smile... I all ready did! Bye now clique!
Check mate!
Hey, you guys that actually go to football games will love this... I need about 20 of the razorback hog head helmet type hats for some Bux that wanna show their support by wearing those and Brutus Shirts to some future games. Cool huh? So watch for that when ya see Ohio State fans.

Know what ya get when you cross a Razorback with a Buckeye... a small animal that stands upright with a big backbone, a big yet intelligent head who is always "in the running" twice over, going up and down the score board- one placement better than the other"... Hey... that's ME! *giggles*
FSB, welcome to the site and it's not always like this Honey... some boards on the site are actually pretty fun and have some great people on them. This board has been through some major improvements in the area leadership since January. I liked the mod before these 2 too but the haters got him. Same shit, different pile. There are some nicely reviewed girls here that post ads and avoid these discussions like the plague. If you go out and look at how many times this thread has been viewed, you can bet about 10 of them are nice girls making their DNS list... those are the girls that are smarter than me...lol, and more power to em! That's how the non-posters use the site. Another group is the national board/s posters. They wanna post but there's a lot less drama and fewer cliques. The state clique/s members rarely post out there cause they can't survive so it's a nice safe place to just have fun! See ya out there and in a few weeks Baby. I believe we have some things to look forward to *giggles*. Let me know if you need any help navigating the site. Doing homework is generally picking the girl, seeing who all she has seen in the past and figuring out which hobbyists you are willing to take seconds to... some hobbyists dig real deep to see what she did with each one and some just see names they trust quickly and move forward; or run like hell...lol. Some pick a leader and do what they are expected to do... "see only these providers... blackball that client". We call these cliques and the leaders of these cliques are defined in hobby terms as "trolls" which is then further defined as trouble makers. Sometimes it's hard to identify the troll; especially for a girl but if she can survive it so many times... it gets easier. It's pretty simple for the guys cause it usually is a guy and they are more visible in their private areas... just like girls have theirs and black ball some guys who don't always deserve it; or do! This is one thing the media uses against the hobby in a lot of reports. There's the occasional drug attic or violent offender, but there's more "exploitation" and "judging" reported on than anything. That's the clue trolls don't have... they are fueling the right wing movement against us. But don't listen to me... I am just honorable nut, psycho, paranoid skitzo who need to up her meds in hope of curving most obvious upcoming melt down that some may be wise to avoid... rof! I'll give ya this though Chan... if we got together... well lets just say "I get why you think so" and "past experiences haunt us all Buddy". So you are right...lol... I would be all of those things with you... *giggles* I am THAT girl when dealing with THOSE types! What? Am I the only redneck in Arkansas...lol! I'm classy but not to that point... bustin my chops... I will bust yours back with "pointing out the obvious as to explain to those with lil to no wisdom and need our guidance through these confusing times". Makes stalking difficult when all one has to say is same thing over and over... hmmmm, what was that definition of insane? To run in circle like big rat!
*gleaming giggles*

Thanks to Geniusman for posting my most recent pics. My avatar is older but represents me through these trying times so well. It's from when I did a lot of events and such; however the thought that day wasn't the same... I was flirting with the camera guy- one of my favorite people from the Columbus night life crowd and best friends ever. We had a lot of fun that day. Some of those pics were... well, fun as hell and will never go public! I'm changing it soon though so if you want to copy it... do it now or I can send you a bigger copy.

Good Luck All! Look for the "razorbux"... Aaaa. I coined it first! Right here right now, in my moment of being a nut! Hmmmm, guess I am a nut! But I am a happy nut...teeheehee! I'm UTR now and outta the spotlight in your local area! Lotsa love! Lacey Companion
  • PSD
  • 09-12-2010, 03:43 PM
your clique leader. Originally Posted by Lacey Companion
I sit here....laughing at times, thanking the good lord she is YOUR clique leader.

She damn sure isn't ours!

• PSD
  • 09-12-2010, 04:58 PM
Ooops, double post!
???She??? ???ours??? wrong board Sweetie.