CONAN O'BRIEN AND THE REVERSE COWGIRL?

Okay, I just sprayed juice through my nose.

I was watching a DVR episode of The Tonight Show from last night and it had a skit with Triumph, The Insult Comic Dog visiting a California Dog Spa.

Anyway, this yoga instructor ask him if there are any positions we would like to see her perform and he casually mentions, "How about the reverse cowgirl."

"There is no such position."

"OHHHH YES, THERE IS!"

He leers at her and she starts to crack up.

CLASSIC!

Can you believe they are going to give Leno his show? Idiots!
The video is not yet up on You tube, but here is a little taste of this, if you have never seen one of these skits:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ay8EUiCwf8"]YouTube- Triumph the insult comic dog and access Hollywood[/ame]
Okay, I just sprayed juice through my nose.

I was watching a DVR episode of The Tonight Show from last night and it had a skit with Triumph, The Insult Comic Dog visiting a California Dog Spa.

Anyway, this yoga instructor ask him if there are any positions we would like to see her perform and he casually mentions, "How about the reverse cowgirl."

"There is no such position."

"OHHHH YES, THERE IS!"

He leers at her and she starts to crack up.

CLASSIC!

Can you believe they are going to give Leno his show? Idiots! Originally Posted by ANONONE
to each his own... I stopped watching the tonight show when Conan took over it and started watching the Jay Leno show when it aired.
No one will ever come close to Johnny Carson. He was the absolute best. I don't think Leno or O'Brien are that funny. Sorry, guys.
Carson is the original king of late night. . .I do like Conan though.
  • oden
  • 01-13-2010, 10:03 PM
Carson and Raquel Welsh, Priceless!
Conan is funny he is quick witted, my girlfriend loves him but not more then me lol
Anonone.........I saw that and could not believe my ears and that they let that air!! I was laughin out loud. OMG

I grew up with Carson too........like Jay and Conan has grown on me for sure. I think he is best when he does the off set impromptu type stuff where he kind of adlibs....very funny. Some of his pieces he did around the Olympics last time were hilarious. have to go check Youtube and see if any are up there. when he put on the speedskater outfit and did his bit I was cryin

thanks for postin.......good laugh on this one
I agree, no one can beat Johnny Carson....I started understanding world affairs rather young because I was such of a fan!
I would rather drink from the red river than watch Conan. He makes me want to barf.
Almost every joke last night was a bash on NBC for being so stupid.
I liked Jay as the host. I don't think Conan has been given a chance. I would loved to have seen Carsons pick of Letterman as the host.
No matter anymore, the institution of "The Tonight Show" is now dead.
NBC needs to fire all of it's board and directors.
Carson is the original king of late night. . .I do like Conan though. Originally Posted by ANONONE
Actually, before Carson there was Jack Parr.
I agree with you ftwranchman. I'd rather see Letterman in the spot. I do like him. What about Jimmy Fallon? When he first went on the air, you could tell he was nervous. Now that he's overcome that, the guy is hysterical! I can't watch him every night, but from the episodes I've seen, he's a natural!

I loved when Carson had the animals on. How he interacted with them was just too funny. Remember when the tiger cub he was holding peed all over him??

Don't you miss the roasts, too?? I have one where they're roasting Dean Martin. I get tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard!!
I gotta say I don't find O'Brian or Leno particularly funny. I'd take Letterman or Ferguson over either. But....

...since all of this nonsense has become "news" I think whomever writes O'Brian's monologues have been brilliant. The NBC jokes have been very funny.

If they'd taken those kinds of chances sooner, perhaps they'd still have the time slot....
Steve Allen before Jack I believe.
Letterman is the only one I can't stand.