BBFS ??

I have been away from Dallas for a few years now, and recently returned. I can't help but notice that a lot of reviews, especially in the AMP indicate BBFS?

That used to be a no no. Sort of a list of whom to avoid.. What has now made BBFS safe? Or have hobbiests less safe these days?

Thanks in advance.

FFF
  • CD3
  • 12-16-2022, 09:36 PM
Guess no one told you they basically cured all stds. You take a giant bottle of don’t give a fuckmonia and pour it all over your mind ya own Buisness…works wonders. For real.

Aww i kid but to answer your question…who knows why people do what they do. Have a suspicion when you bring money into situations a lot of sense will be suppressed if it allows someone a piece of it…..Fear factor cast enters chat
It has always been around and available for the 25 yrs I have been Hobbying, no more or less, in my opinion. What has changed is it is less taboo to reveal it within the last 5 or so years.

It is no safer now than it was a few years ago, just safer now to not get persecuted over it by admitting you performed it on either side.
It has always been around and available for the 25 yrs I have been Hobbying, no more or less, in my opinion. What has changed is it is less taboo to reveal it within the last 5 or so years.

It is no safer now than it was a few years ago, just safer now to not get persecuted over it by admitting you performed it on either side. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Exactly right.
  • BLM69
  • 12-17-2022, 01:26 AM
Always been available by a lot of hookers, the majority don't advertise it but it's well documented
If they say use a Glove, I say Adios.
I am not judging, believe me I am not, but I will never ever do BBFS. For those that do, do you not worry about the risks or are the statistic probabilities of catching something not worrying. Sure, condoms are a bit annoying, but the alternative just worries me too much. I know WALDT
Big head/little head problem.
Most guys here are old with shitty loveless marriages and nothing to lose. Its better to die at 45 living a fun life than to live until 80 and jabe a mediocre life.
I am not judging you, but I will not use a condom. I would rather beat off with a baggie.
  • BLM69
  • 12-18-2022, 08:36 PM
Most guys here are old with shitty loveless marriages and nothing to lose. Its better to die at 45 living a fun life than to live until 80 and jabe a mediocre life. Originally Posted by 123ksalter
I don't know about dying at 45 for some raw hooker pussy, but understand where you're coming from
not to hijack the thread- but CD3's ass looks insanely awesome.. need to get back there again; she is an immensely stellar fuck!!
Wait… Are you telling me that all those damn booster shots won’t work?
Wait… Are you telling me that all those damn booster shots won’t work? Originally Posted by GrampsAMPs
I got the super duper flu shot with STD and AIDS preventers this year. Don't tell anyone it's available. My doctor said its a secret and only available for the chosen ones.