To Video or not to Video?

Do showing videos make a girl more likely to be picked over a girl who doesn't have videos and only shows pics? Also selfies or professional pics what's better and more likely to catch attention of a hobbyist?
Quality photos, 5-10 would be good. Reviews, the more the better.
Providers who are known to allow videos of them taken by Hobbyist increases probability of being picked with some
The risk of a hobbyist taking pics or videos is too high
Never know where they end up.,maybe on some pron site or passed around

OP do you own videos where you have the copyrights

I think just nice photos or clear selfies
Professionally done pics, please. Selfies in the bathroom mirror often show more than I care to know about you but everything I need to know to make a "no" decision. (One provider had a toilet bowl full of **** in her selfie.) Do I want to go down on a provider that can't be troubled to flush her toilet?

More like these:

https://www.indycompanion.com/

Competition has its advantages.
You can do well done fun selfies just take your time setting it up , make the area clean .

I do love the person who's been taking my photos over the last few years.

The Quality of the provider says it all when it comes to her photos .
Professionally done pics, please. Selfies in the bathroom mirror often show more than I care to know about you but everything I need to know to make a "no" decision. (One provider had a toilet bowl full of **** in her selfie.) Do I want to go down on a provider that can't be troubled to flush her toilet?

More like these:

https://www.indycompanion.com/

Competition has its advantages. Originally Posted by Anonymous01
I would love to find an agency somewhere on Dallas it was so nice having someone to do my calls and answer the phone and screening and then just over all have a base of gents that are already down with their system and know how to act accordingly with some set standards. I prefer to pay per week but I don't mind paying per "lesson" or "session" . The first one I ever worked for was remember the one in Addison called dfwindies.com .I love that girl who booked those calls so sweet she even did my pics
Pics or videos with face or identifying marks blurred are a win win. Hard to link back to the subject. Just my 2cents.
I'm cool with a handful of simple and honest pics. I do most of my research on OH2, P411 and providers' websites where videos aren't a thing. Now on LC and a couple of other sites, I do appreciate a video here and there. Just gotta be careful in a public setting in case my volume is turned up, lol....

But on the pics...Just not overly staged and filtered please. At the end of the day, I think the consensus is that we want to walk in to the same woman behind the door that we see in the pics. So unless you have a Ferrari behind that door or a grand piano with an swan ice sculpture, you can just give us a clear and decent lit representation of who we're meeting

And then to jump back to the video thing...well, hey, if you wanna make some content then let's talk about booking an hour together and have some fun, because imma one man crew and would be all about that
The Quality of the provider says it all when it comes to her photos . Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

one class act!
Do showing videos make a girl more likely to be picked over a girl who doesn't have videos and only shows pics? Also selfies or professional pics what's better and more likely to catch attention of a hobbyist? Originally Posted by Isabella Spain

Videos are a MAJOR plus if I can authenticate them as being recent and of the individual I will meet.