Chinese Amps

Chinese Amps What up

All the best Amps are Korean , no argument there.

I have a thing for the Chinese ladies (its called a dick)

I been to Mapleshade
The ladies are awesome, upsell until it they get to 200.
Im still not sure on their rate structure other than as much money as they can get.

What are some other full service amp type set rate Chinese place places?
Chinese Amps What up

What are some other full service amp type set rate Chinese place places? Originally Posted by Mr.Dingle
U high?
I read this like he was rapping.
Try arlington there are a couple.
Try arlington there are a couple. Guys before you j
My 3rd attempt at writing this. Guys there are Chinese amps in arlington. Dont hit me with 100 PMS they wont be answered. Go out and find them that's what I did. I spent a lot of money hunting them down. There are currently 3. Good luck
thanks,appreciated
I’ve lived in Arlington a long time, I don’t trust or even put any stock into what this guy Thaiman has to say. I’ve been to every massage place in Arlington and Thaiman is not even close.
Coming from the man that's been a member for 4 years has 4 posts and no reviews
Merry Christmas mr dingles
I, for one, believe in Thaiman. He has provided valuable information in a discreet manner
Thaiman knows what he's taking about, it's just the last time he shared publicly, some idiot outed the girl and she was gone in less than a week, not to be found anywhere else. I only know of one place in Arlington, though, since I'm not rich, lol.
I can vouch for Chinese amps in Arlington, but the ones I know of have older gals.
I disagree. Thaiman has given me some really good intel before. I think he does legit research. Thaiman, you da real MVP
I don't know Thaiman. But his Arlington intel is absolutely correct. It won't really take that much searching to find some hot spicy Chinese noodle. Just some intellect.