Bringing a friend

So I have a friend that is very intrigued by the whole AMP scene. Is there a provider or location that would allow someone in to watch? Possibly join? I asked at POA and they didn't seem into the idea.

This is a shot in the dark that probably won't happen, but figured I'd ask here. PM's or responses here are fine. Thanks for any intel you may have.

Edit: I should mention that the friend is a female.
the guy watching maybe with hidden camera and later give it to cop or tv , youtube under cover work ??
Go get an independent.
Go get an independent. Originally Posted by jmeoffe
Yeah, I get that. However, the intrigue lies within the AMP scene. So independent doesn't really work.
Let me know if you find someone into this. I also have a friend (female) that wants to watch .

Is Lisa still the boss at POA? She always struck me as very open to trying new things. What if they wanted to charge double the fee ?
Let me know if you find someone into this. I also have a friend (female) that wants to watch .

Is Lisa still the boss at POA? She always struck me as very open to trying new things. What if they wanted to charge double the fee ? Originally Posted by playerplano
Sorry for the lack of specifics. I asked honey directly and she didn't seem into it. Thought it would be best to start with a girl I'd seen a few times.
I'd also understand an extra fee. I'm fine with that. Just need to find someone/somewhere that's willing.
What does she need to watch to understand how it works? I am sure you can explain to her in just a few sentences how it works and what would be expected of her. I can understand why the establishment would be leery of this.
  • Ashi
  • 06-02-2019, 09:28 PM
+1 on Lisa.

There are other experienced and uninhibited amp butterflies open to this kind of stuff ,but they will not trust you, nor will the emos, if they do not know you.

I think you should go for at least one session by yourself first, broach the subject, and the willingness to pay the additional donation, next time.
What does she need to watch to understand how it works? I am sure you can explain to her in just a few sentences how it works and what would be expected of her. I can understand why the establishment would be leery of this. Originally Posted by ValenTX
Yeah, I see what you're saying. We've talked about the experience in some detail. I think the desire to be there is a bit more of the voyeurism kink than anything else.
What if your female friend strips naked, and the spa girl takes both of your clothes to another room? That might ease LE concerns
What if your female friend strips naked, and the spa girl takes both of your clothes to another room? That might ease LE concerns Originally Posted by Rapture
I have no doubt she'd be fine with that.