Who's the new coconut?

As the title says, saw coconut at Nagoya last year and going on the advice of the board. I originally made an appointment with star at the time and as predicted no show. I checked the boards and saw coconut seemed a promising candidate. I did not do a review because I apparently got bad intel. She was awesome everything from iop start to finish. Activities to off the charts. Best FIRST amp experience hands down. Then the finish. Advertised was a certain activity named by a certain several guys on here. I came and was advised they was not ok. No indication before hand that it was not on the menu. She was cool about it so now I see coconut is gone and I'm looking again. After risking offending a good amp provider who is like coconut that offers up truthfully certain services that is like coconut in service, looks and with no surprises of being able to finish like so many claim to finish. I didn't do a review because I was kind of taken back by the lack of accurate intel or maybe it was something else. Not sure at this point. But I need accurate intel.
I saw her at blue. Incredible. Same experience as you. I wish she would come back.