Funny how this keeps coming back

http://news.msn.com/us/next-up-at-th...ing-california

Some of the people of California want to live in a different state without moving. They want a new state. I have brought that up here about four times and each time it go poopooed. Well, it's back and now the mainstream media is starting to pick up on it. Keep blowing it out your asses.

There are three kinds of people in the world;
those who make things happen,
those who watch things happen,
and those who wonder what happened.

We know which ones you are even if you (and you obviously don't) don't.
You're an idiot.
Is this another Benghazi thread?
http://news.msn.com/us/next-up-at-th...ing-california

Some of the people of California want to live in a different state without moving. They want a new state. I have brought that up here about four times and each time it go poopooed. Well, it's back and now the mainstream media is starting to pick up on it. Keep blowing it out your asses.

There are three kinds of people in the world;
those who make things happen,
those who watch things happen,
and those who wonder what happened.

We know which ones you are even if you (and you obviously don't) don't. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I sincerely hope they are successful. Self determination is one of the universal rights of man.
After all, this is how our once great country was started - peaceful petitioning for redress of grievances.
It would be great if the Koch Brothers are putting money behind this to further the kind of freedom the liberals hate - the freedom to ignore their bullshit by opting out of the corrupt system.
Some of the people of California want to live in a different state without moving. They want a new state. I have brought that up here about four times and each time it go poopooed. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

It's never going to happen JD ...give up the dream.

Tuesday, voters in Del Norte and Tehama Counties will consider a measure calling for separation from California and the formation of a new state. Supporters are hoping to generate momentum for pulling together portions of northern California and southern Oregon into an entity to be called Jefferson
oh! Well then I guess it's a done deal!

HAHAHSHAHAHAHAHA!
lets get texas to succeed as well
Funny how this keeps coming back Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I enjoy JDIdiot's secession threads almost as much as I enjoyed Trendy's WISCONSIN & AMERICA ARE "TRENDING" ROMNEY threads.

Almost but not quite!
lets get texas to succeed as well Originally Posted by Anti Hero
I think you don't understand. This is not about sucession. No one is leaving the US. This is about breaking up a state that is too big to properly represent such diverse interests.
I think you don't understand. This is not about sucession. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
To temporarily borrow a line from Hanoi COG, JDIdiot telling someone they "don't understand" is about the same as Governor Christie telling someone they are fat!
We already know that you don't understand Tampon. I was writing to the new guy (whoever he really is).
I was writing to the new guy (whoever he really is). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JDIdiot, I have a couple of questions for you:

1) How do you know he (or she) is really new?
2) How do you know he (or she) is really a guy?
I guess I should have posted the sarcasm alert....but I thought any idiot would get it.

.but I thought any idiot would get it. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
How rude of me to butt in on internal Idiot Family 'bidness'.
Will never happen.

Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.