Date: 5/25/25
Name: Tara
Phone: 518 961 8599
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: None
City: Watervliet
State: New York
Address: Safe area in Vliet
Activities: Bbbj....I guess...hj...missionary...leav ing as soon as pop which wasn't fast enough
Hair Length and Color: Blondish....shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She still has great tits and ass. Was pretty once. Teeth seem like charcoal chicklets.worn out is the kindest term I can use.
Recommendation: No
Too bad. Lots of potential!
Potential? Lol. Never understood how anyone ever saw her.
Back in the day, and I’m talking about over five years ago, and probably closer to six or seven, she wasn’t bad looking at all and even had a decent job IRL, and seemed to be semi UTR. Lost touch and just started to hear about her back on the scene these past few months, and from what I hear, I agree with Korg, it’s a real shame how much she’s fallen. I don’t have the heart to visit her and prefer to remember her like I do from years ago. Sounds like another good one has fallen apart. So sad. ��
Very few of these whores every make it out alive or in one piece...............the things they do for the things that they think they need send them into a deep hole that many never can get out of.
She was in a couple srx video
We’re gonna need a link to that video…for science.
If you find it PM me I've got a morbid curiosity haha
Yes, please post the link
Yes, please, post the link. And I hope they are from her better days, not so much from her as she is now.
Stop it. Even 6 or 7 years ago she was still beat. You guys really need some standards, it’s down right depressing.
This girl is to be awesome. But the use and hard time have really taken a toll on her. Sad. She was great
Oh, I must have missed your encounter report on her from back then. Thanks for the feedback now though, very valuable.
That last one was for Cali’s insightful comments.
A certain well known retired provider told me about her life when she was younger................lets just say XXX movie producers would never make a movie on her life because it is WAY TOO FUCKED UP.