Female Condoms

Hey guys & ladies !

Wondering if any of you have experience using female condoms? What did you think?
And if you haven't used them before, would you be willing to try them?
I've read some good things online and although they are a bit more expensive than traditional male condoms, it might be worth it if they provide a better experience (especially for those for whom male condom = instant boner killer)
Are there any providers who primarily use these?
What are your thoughts ?
I like them
BUT
one problem can be easy ta push to far in or missed during ruff slamming sex.
making for cream pie surprise and or digging that sucker out. I find that fun after the yelling. but I like being yelled at.

the yelling at the guy starts right after she says "well that felt good, too good" she checks and yup its way in(or came out with a stroke) and or it was missed. errrrr one eye fucker has no aim other than "in",

way to far in more fun than it came out. She be happy ya dug it out, Even if still mad for the cip part. But But but some of the cum is in the... well girl will not buy that even if true.
I use them sometimes with clients but I mainly use them for duos so the guy can go between us without condom switching.

You can get the condoms by prescription from your gyno, Family Planning or Planned Parenthood.
I use them sometimes with clients but I mainly use them for duos so the guy can go between us without condom switching.

You can get the condoms by prescription from your gyno, Family Planning or Planned Parenthood. Originally Posted by ElleW
good point

another good point that feeling of the hot load in ya stays till ya pull condom out. Not when the prick pulls out like it will with male condom. Most gals like that warm load feeling mmmm I think anyways, or so it seems.
Won't use them.
The idea of a piece of rubber already inside you is a turn off.
Never tried them.
Don't think I'd like them.
I think seeing something sticking out of a woman's vagina would
be a bigger boner kill than using a regular condom.
There a lot thicker than a regular condom but put them in warm water before using softens
em up to get a better feeling. Going back and forth from BBBJ is as close to BB as your gonna get
They've become my most preferred and primary condom.
Pretty much get it about 1/2 way in and use the gents cock to do the rest of the work or just use a dildo to help get it the rest of the way in and to settle.
They're great for buttseckz too minus the ring.
I don't too much worry about the price because a lot of gay bars have them or my insurance covers the cost with prescription and I also know at least 2 other places in my area where I can I can get plenty of them for the price of F-R-E-E . I have a personal stash of about 80 right now lol.

Hey guys & ladies !

Wondering if any of you have experience using female condoms? What did you think?
And if you haven't used them before, would you be willing to try them?
I've read some good things online and although they are a bit more expensive than traditional male condoms, it might be worth it if they provide a better experience (especially for those for whom male condom = instant boner killer)
Are there any providers who primarily use these?
What are your thoughts ? Originally Posted by Xx1990xX
I keep packing them up a whores ass.
Them trying to pull it out is like watching someone searching for a squirrel in a tree hole with a broomstick
LOVE THEM......and you should try them out. I use they with a provider her in the Albany area.....KIRAXXXX.....and she and I.....wow.....a bit of ky liquid inside them after I get her wet after some good DATY and when I go in...it really does feel as close to BB as you are going to get!!

Never tried them for greek......maybe I need to contact Ms. MOCHA
Thanks for your opinions everyone. I think I will order a few for those who like them or would like to try them. Im definitely curious to try them myself. I'll update this thread and/or my showcase when they're available
OMG I so wanna be the first to try them with you